Truly PVC strive to deliver the best quality service to our customers.
We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that we are able to offer our customers the best possible products and that all material are handled and installed according to manufacturers recommendations.
We are a TrustMark approved company and our customers have peace of mind, knowing that all our work is protected by an in insurance-backed guarantee.
TrustMark - Government Endorsed Standards
TrustMark helps the public find reliable, trustworthy tradesmen to carry out improvements and repairs to their homes. It is a not for profit organisation, supported by Government, the building industry, retailers and consumer protection groups.
What being TrustMark approved tells you about Truly PVC
- Our technical skills have been independently checked through regular on-site inspections, as well checks on their trading record and financial status
- We have signed up to a code of practice that includes insurance, good health and safety practices and customer care
- The approved scheme operator has checked, and will continue to monitor the quality of our work, trading practices and customer satisfaction
- We are able to offer an Insurance Backed Warranty
- Deposit Protection Insurance is available for consumers in the unlikely event that we cease trading
- We will tell you about any building regulations you must comply with and may also be able to provide appropriate certificates
- We provide a straight forward complaints procedure should you need to voice any dissatisfaction
All of these checks will give you - Peace of Mind