Lean-to conservatories are also often called Sunlounge or Mediterranean design.
Lean-Tos are quick and easy to install and are the practical and less expensive solution often attached to a bungalow where a low pitch is essential for fitting to the eaves.
For that personal touch hips can be added to both ends of the roof for that contemporary look or even create a Gullwing style by cutting the corners off. The pitch of the roof can be designed to follow an existing roof line.
A range of roof glazing can be used from Pilkington Activ Self Cleaning Glass to clear or coloured polycarbonate or Ultralite 500 with its built in sun diffusion, depending on which aspect your conservatory is facing and how much protection is required.
Common styles of lean-to conservatories
Lean-To conservatory options & extras
Truly PVC can supply and fit all of the conservatory options and extras you are likely to need to transform your Lean-To conservatory into the ideal place to work, dine or relax.
- Range of elegant, high quality, hand crafted bevelled double-glazed units.
- Accurate brick matching gives seamless extension to home.
- Lights, sockets and fans provided by Truly PVC and installed by fully qualified electricians.
- Fantastic range of flooring materials and styles, backed by market leading guarantee.
- Bevelled, leaded, anti-sun and Low-E glazing, all available through Truly PVC.
- Only strong, quality handles from the market leader is installed in an Truly PVC uPVC conservatory.
- Strength, stability and ventilation with 10 year guarantee and 25 year life expectancy.
- Light, tough, energy efficient roof glazing from Truly PVC.