uPVC roofline and cladding products offer a low maintenance, eneregy efficient alternative to timber roofing and facia products.
Unlike their timber counterparts, uPVC roofline and cladding products will never need painting and wont rot, warp, crack or flake. In fact with only the occasional wipe to remove any atmospheric grime, uPVC will stay looking good for years.
Truly PVC’s range of uPVC roofline and cladding
Cellular PVC - it’s no ordinary material
Cellur PVC by Swish is created by a foaming extrusion process that creates tiny air bubbles within the shape. This process is called celuka and results in a density less than half that of regular PVC. The tough outer skin with cellular centre make it weather-resistant, ensures long term durability and can increase thermal efficiency. Whats more, it has a typical fire rating of Class I, is recyclable and has been produced by a CFC-free production process.
Why Truly PVC choose Swish
Truly PVC specify the fully integrated Swish roofline system, which boasts a wide range of roofline components and trims. The range is suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects and meet the ventilation requirements of current Building Regulations.
- Premier brand in cellular PVC roofline and cladding
- Most comprehensive system available
- Non lead formulation complies with UK, EEC and PVC Industry guidance on removal of lead from PVC
- Non lead formulation will not discolour
- 15 Year Product Guarantee on white cellular PVC
- BBA and BSI certification (Kitemarked)
- Manufactured under ISO9001