Price incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: DEL-1515-1001
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Hardware Accessories > Hardware Fasteners > Nails
2mm x 30mm Cladding Pins (250 Pack)
Get a pin designed for the job!
High quality flat-headed stainless steel ringshanked nails, also known as capping pins. Commonly used in the fixing of roofline material such as soffit and fascia capping.
They use A4 Marine grade stainless steel which significantly reduces the risk of rust or discolouration, whilst the annular ring shank provides superior grip, and resistance to pull out.
Whilst primarily designed for fixing fascia and soffit to the roofline, they can also be used on barge boards, cladding window and door trims, signs, skirting, architraves, paneling, portable building and caravan construction.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for fascias and soffits - the best way to fix uPVC fascias & soffits without creasing or marking
- High corrosion resistance - stainless steel pins reduces the risk of rust and discolouration
- Marine Grade A4 Stainless steel shanks - for high corrosion resistance and high strength pull out values
- Annular ring shank - helps increase grip and resistance to being pulled out
|Product||Plastic Headed Pins||Plastic Headed Nails||Flat Headed Pins|
Length of nail or pin
|Gauge (shank width)||2.0mm||2.0mm||2.0mm||3.35mm||3.35mm||3.35mm||2.0mm|
|Colours available||Black, Brown or White||A4 Stainless Steel|
|Head material||HDPE polymer impact resistant UV factor 5 stable plastic||A4 Stainless Steel|
|Shank||A4 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Annular Ring Shank||A4 Stainless Steel|