Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: DEL-1514-1005
- Manufacturer Code: PN50BR_X100
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Hardware Accessories > Hardware Fasteners > Nails
3.35mm Plastic Headed Stainless Steel Nails
(Choice of length and colour)
Long lasting with zero maintenance!
Pack of 100. High corrosion resistant stainless steel 3.35mm ring-shanked nails with HDPE plastic head with high impact resistance.
Also known as plastop or polytop nails are available in three lengths (40mm, 50mm, 65mm) and a choice of colour (white, Brown, Black).
Features & Benefits
- HDPE impact resistant polymer head - protects against splitting
- Suitable for fascias and soffits - fix uPVC fascias and soffits without creasing or marking
- High corrosion resistance - Marine Grade A4 stainless steel reduces the risk of rust and discolouration
- Annular ring shank - helps increase grip and resistance to being pulled out
- UV Stable plastic - uses UV factor 5 stabilised plastic to resist fading
- Like Plastops or Polytops - only better value
Whilst primarily designed for fixing fascias and soffit board, they can also be used on barge boards, cladding window and door trims, signs, skirting, architraves, panelling and more.
Length of nail or pin
|Gauge (shank width)||2.0mm||2.0mm||2.0mm||3.35mm||3.35mm||3.35mm|
|Colours available||Black, Brown or White|
|Head material||HDPE polymer impact resistant UV factor 5 stable plastic|
|Shank||A4 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Annular Ring Shank|