Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: DEL-1513-1007
- Manufacturer Code: PP25BL_X250
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Hardware Accessories > Hardware Fasteners > Nails
Deltaleigh Plastic Headed Pins
Colours available:- Black, Brown or White - 2mm x 25mm, 2mm x 30mm or 2mm x 40mm
Get a nail or pin designed for the job!
High quality UPVC Plastic Headed Stainless Steel Ringshanked Cladding Nails & Pins also known as Plastops or Polytops. HDPE (High-density polyethylene) is known for its large strength to density ratio, creating impact resistant engineering plastic heads. Available in a range of sizes and colours. Commonly used to fix Fascias & Soffits without leaving an exposed nail or screw head, they match in with the most commonly used uPVC colours leading to pleasing, attractive results.
Manufactured from virgin HDPE impact resistant engineering plastic and stainless steel shank. The HDPE top is designed for high shock absorption, and ensures the tops remain in place during fixing. The stainless steel all but eliminates the risk of rust or discolouration, whilst the annular ring shank provides superior grip.
Whilst primarily designed for fixing fascias and soffit to the roofline, they can also be used on barge boards, cladding window and door trims, signs, skirting, architraves, panelling, portable building & caravan construction etc...
Features & Benefits
- HDPE impact resistant polymer heads - Uses virgin HDPE impact resistant engineering plastic to resist splitting
- Suitable for fascias and soffits - the best way to fix uPVC fascias and soffits without creasing or marking
- High corrosion resistance - stainless steel pins and nails reduces the risk of rust and discolouration
- Variety of commonly used uPVC colours - available in black, brown and white to match
- Marine Grade A4 Stainless steel shanks - for high corrosion resistance and high strength pull out values
- Wide range of commonly used sizes - pins - 25, 30 & 40mm nails - 30, 40 & 65mm
- Annular ring shank - helps increase grip and resistance to being pulled out
- UV Stable plastic - uses UV factor 5 stabilised plastic to resist fading
- Like Plastops or Polytops - only better value
Length of nail or pin
|Gauge (shank width)||2.0mm||2.0mm||2.0mm||3.35mm||3.35mm||3.35mm|
|Colours available||Black, Brown or White|
|Head material||HDPE polymer impact resistant UV factor 5 stable plastic|
|Shank||A4 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Annular Ring Shank|