Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: DEL-1493-1001
- Manufacturer Code: BAYPOLE4.8X50_X200
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Hardware Accessories > Hardware Fasteners > Screws
Baypole Self-Drilling UPVC Frame Screws
Available in: 4.8mm x 50, 60, 70, 80 & 100mm
Get a screw designed for the job!
High quality self-drilling, fully threaded 4.8mm Bay Pole screws, designed to join uPVC window & conservatory frames together or to a bay window pole or any other connection of window frame to frame, creating strong new fixings. The self drilling point tip, screws save time and hassle doing 2 jobs in one! They are ideal for joining uPVC windows, bays and frames when no hole exists and are recommended by manufacturers.
Eliminates the need to drill a pilot hole or pre-drill to create a thread and can even be used on steel reinforced frames!
The Phillips Wafer head incorporates a washer and low profiled dome head. The washer like head spreads the load and can not be pulled into the profile and crease it - unlike traditional countersunk screws. This not only provides a neater appearance - it also stops water potentially pooling and causing corrosion.
Features & Benefits
- Low Profile Head - minimises the amount of screw projecting from the frame
- Bright Zinc Plated Steel - offers resistance to corrosion
- Self Drilling Point Tip - no pre-drilling or pilot hole required
- Saves Time - no need to swap drill bits or drill pilot holes
- Pozi 1 drive type head - offers improved grip
- Self-Tapping Thread - cuts a thread as it's driven in so reuse doesn't weaken hole
- Phillips Wafer Head - combined washer and shallow rounded dome head
- Eliminates uPVC Creasing - the head prevents creasing the profile unlike countersunk screws
|Length||50, 60, 70, 80 & 100mm|
|Material||Bright Zinc Plated Steel|