Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: EUR-2023-1001
- Manufacturer Code: BJ15064
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Cladding
Butt Joint Trim for uPVC Shiplap Cladding
(25mm x 150mm, Various Colours)
Long-life, low-maintenance and attractive solution.
Popular uPVC trim for covering the joint between two inline cladding boards. Useful for protecting and concealing individual joints.
The simple click-together system has been designed to make the installation both tidy and simple.
Available in a range of colours this is a attractive, low-maintenance, weathe resistant solution for replacing rotten timber cladding, concealing problem brickwork or adding a unique and interesting feature to your property.
Designed for an easy installation, it uses a simple clip-together system and with the woodgrain finishes you can create a rustic timber-effect or a simple modern contemporary white finish
Features & Benefits
- Attracive way of covering the joint between 2 boards
- Fits quickly and easily meaning less hassle
- Adds a unique and attractive feature to your property
- No warping, cracking or discolouration
- A simple clip-together system ensures 100% compatibility.
Refresh tired, old brickwork or timber cladding with robust, low-maintenance PVC-U cladding.
|Colour||White (WH), Rosewood (RO), Grey (GR)|
|Guarantee||Profiles are guaranteed against discolouration, warping and cracking, providing they are fitted to manufacturers recommendations. Standard profiles are covered for 20 years, foiled woodgrain profiles for 10 years.|
|Applications||Direct fitting as new or replacement cladding|
Fitting and Usage
Fitting uPVC Shiplap Cladding
We can provide a brief fitting guide, which explains the use of individual parts and the provides an overview of the installation process. Download a copy here
|Colour:||Grey, Rosewood, White|
|Style:||150mm Shiplap (uPVC)|