Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|1 to 2||£6.36|
|3 to 4||£6.16|
|6 to 8||£5.76|
|9 to 11||£5.56|
Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: BON-1053-1001
- Manufacturer Code: BDEF750
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Consumables > Hardware Glue & Adhesives
Mega Foam Expanding Foam
Gun or handheld use
Single-use gloves included
Ultimate PU Expanding Foam
Use at any angle, in hand or with gun!
Versatile, ready to use 750ml can of gun grade Polyurethane expanding foam for application by hand or PU foam gun applicator.
Ideal for the sealing of window and door frame cavities and sealing, bonding, filling and insulating most construction materials. Predominantly closed cell structure for minimum gas permeability (e.g. water vapour, radon, odours and smoke).
What is so great about Mega Foam?
Unlike other products, Mega Foam can be used at any angle! So, it's more comfortable to use as a hand-held spray and no matter how awkward the area you are working in, Mega Foam makes application so much easier.
Once cured, PU can be cut, sawn, sanded, painted or plastered over. Ideal for pipe entries through brickwork, insulating water pipes/tanks and filling irregular gaps in all domestic, industrial and automotive applications.
Features & Benefits
- 360° use - works at any angle
- Hand-held or gun application
- Greater expansion - greater volume than ordinary foam
- Long-lasting - twice as long as ordinary cans
- Fast-acting - rapidly fills holes
- Interior/exterior - can be used inside or out
- Excellent adhesion - sticks well and quickly
- Triger nozzle - supplied with straw and MDI resistant gloves
|Shelf Life||24 months from manufacture date|
|Storage Temperature||5°C to 25°C|
|Contents||4,4-Methylene- diphenyl diisocyanate|
Not suitable for direct contact in areas where surface temperatures may exceed 100°C. For hot surfaces, pre-lag with inert material such as fibreglass. Should not be used as the sole method of fixing heavy installations like window frames.