Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: BON-1079-1001
- Manufacturer Code: BDMSPWH
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Consumables > Hardware Glue & Adhesives
Super Strong All-in-One Adhesive Sealant
White, Black or Crystal Clear, 310ml
Probably THE only tube you'll ever need!
GB PRO Advanced Polymer is the professionals favourite, it's a versatile, maximum strength adhesive and sealant. Suitable for almost every sealing and bonding application.
One part, high quality, high modulus sealing and bonding material based on advanced hybrid polymer technology. Totally neutral hybrid sealant for use in areas requiring a tough elastic rubber joint or as an adhesive with superior bonding strength.
GB Pro Advanced Polymer Applications
- Filling and sealing joints, cracks and holes
- Bonding wood and wooden joints on ship decks
- High quality glazing sealant (incl. burglar safe glazing)
- Safe for self-cleaning glass
- Universal waterproof construction adhesive
- Bonding concrete, gypsum board and wood
- Bonding PVC, plastics, polystyrene and ceramics
- Bonding glass, polycarbonates and mirrors (with an acetone resistant backing)
- Bonding metals (copper, lead, zinc, aluminium, stainless steel)
- Ideal for showers, baths, spouting and guttering
Features & Benefits
- All-in-One product (sealant, adhesive and caulk)
- Instant repair and sealing
- Seals and bonds wet surfaces
- Can be over-painted
- Can use under water and apply in all weather conditions
- Water resistant (including sea water), mould and chlorine.
- High modulus - flexible and non-shrinking
- Odourless and non-staining
- Resistant to UV radiation
- Will not discolour surfaces
|Density||Clear - 1.5 g/ml, Colours - 1.43 g/ml|
|Curing in 24 hours||2.5mm|
|Skinning Time||Clear - approx 5-10 minutes, Colours - approx 10 minutes|
|Elongation at break (DIN 53504)||250%|
|Hardness Shore A (DIN 53505)||Clear - 60+/-4, Colours - 45|
|Temperature Resistance||Clear: -30°C to +95°C, Colours: -40°C to +80°C|
|Application Temperature||+5°C to +40°C|
|Storage Temperature||+5°C to +30°C|
Conforms to ISO11600-F&G- 20HM.
GB Pro is not recommended for use with expansion joints or for installations where the joints are continually immersed in water. Therefore GB Pro is not for use in aquariums, for aquariums and fishtanks we recommend HA6 Marine Silicone. GB Pro may yellow if allowed to cure in dark conditions or poor light.