Price incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: BON-1084-1001
- Manufacturer Code: BDHA6WH
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Consumables > Hardware Glue & Adhesives
Marine safe silicone
High-Modulus Marine-Safe Silicone
White, Black, Transparent, Grey or Brown, 310ml (EU3 cartridge)
UV safe and can be used in saltwater immersion and extreme temperatures
Premium, high modulus, non-shrinking, marine quality silicone sealant and adhesive - ideal for home aquariums, fish tanks and engineering applications.
This RTV adhesive and sealant is unaffected by UV, ozone, salt water immersion and extreme temperatures. It contains no fungicides or oils that may allow water to leach and has good durability characteristics.
Applications for HA6 Marine Silicone
HA6 is often used for the bonding, bedding and sealing of aquariums, gaskets and seals of pumps and pipework, dustproofing, weatherproofing and construction applications like curtain walls, cladding and bedding.
Conforms to BS5889:B and ISO 11600-G-20HM.
Features & Benefits
- Marine grade - unaffected by saltwater
- Temperature resistance - as low as -50°C to +180°C (+200°C for short periods)
- Unaffected by UV and ozone - effective for outside applications
- Marine/Freshwater aquarium safe - no leaching fungicides or oils
- High modulus - more rigid and non-shrinking
|Tooling Time||5-10 mins|
|Tack Free||10-20 mins|
|Full Cure||3mm depth per day|
|Application Temperature||-30°C to +60°C|
|Hardness||Shore A 25|
|Joint Movement Capability||25% by ISO methods|
|Service Temp Limits||-50°C to +180°C. Short periods over 200°C are not detrimental to sealant performance.|
Not suitable for use on bitumen, asphalt, natural stone or unprimed metals. Not suitable for use as a mirror adhesive. Do not apply at temperatures below 5°C or above 30°.