Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|3 to 5||£4.99|
|6 to 8||£4.91|
|9 to 11||£4.83|
|12 to 23||£4.79|
Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: SOU-2048-1001
- Manufacturer Code: 106039
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Consumables > Hardware Glue & Adhesives
Soudal Fix ALL Flexi Sealant & Adhesive
(Choice of colour available)
Seal and bond in all circumstances!
Fix ALL Flexi is a multi-purpose highly flexible sealant and high strength adhesive in one tube. Perfect for interior and exterior bonding, filling and sealing of porous, non-porous, wet and humid surfaces, even under water!
Fix ALL Flexi is completely neutral SMX Hybrid Polymer with no solvents, halogens, acids, isocyanates, so friendly to the environment and the user. 290ml EU3 cartridge (with nozzle) fits standard skeleton gun applicators.
Features & Benefits
- Permanently flexible – absorbs high joint movement
- One tube does all – strong bonding and sealing, inside and out
- Immediately paintable - even water-based paints straight away
- Non-staining and neutral - bond and seal porous natural stone
- Easy to use – primerless adhesion to nearly all surfaces
- Solvent-free and neutral – suitable for areas where food is processed
- Anti-mould formula - contains ZnP (biocide with fungicidal action)
- Long lasting - colourfast and resistant to UV, rain, snow, ozone and many chemicals
- High quality product - conforms to ISO 11600 F&G 25 LM and ISO 16938-1
The Fix ALL range of super strong sealant and adhesive
We offer more versions of the super strong Fix ALL sealant and adhesive to suit very specific needs.
Applications of Fix ALL Flexi
- Sealing and filling in all weather conditions
- Paintable elstomeric sealing and bonding
- Bonding and sealing porous natural stone (such as marble and limestone)
- Sanitary sealing and bonding
- Sealing in food handling areas
- Sealing and bonding in building and construction
- Strong elastic bonding in vibrating constructions
- Sealing of floor joints
- Sealing and bonding in the building and construction industry
Fix ALL Flexi Sealant and Adhesive Compatibility
- All usual building substrates, natural stone, treated wood, PVC, plastics
- Tested on the following metal surfaces: steel, AlMgSi1, brass, electrolytic galvanised steel, AlCuMg1, flame galvanised steel, AlMg3 and steel ST1403.
- Good adhesion on plastics, including polystyrene, polycarbonate, PVC, ABS, polyamide, PMMA, fiberglass reinforced epoxy, polyester.
- There is no adhesion on PE, PP, PTFE and bituminous substrates.
- A surface activator is recommended for optimal adhesion and porous surfaces in water loaded applications should be primed
- As with all sealants, compatibility tests are always recommended
Soudal Fix All Flexi Technical Information
|Basis||SMX Hybrid Polymer|
|Curing system||Moisture curing|
|Skin formation* (20°C / 65% R.H.)||Ca. 10 min|
|Curing speed * (20°C / 65% R.H.)||Ca. 2 mm/24h → Ca. 3 mm/24h|
|Hardness||40 ± 5 Shore A|
|Density||Ca. 1,67 g/ml|
|Elastic recovery (ISO 7389)||> 75%|
|Maximum allowed distortion||±20%|
|Temperature resistance||-40°C → 90°C|
|Max. tension (DIN 53504)||1,80 N/mm²|
|Elasticity modulus 100% (DIN 53504)||0,75 N/mm²|
|Elongation at break (DIN 53504)||750%|
|Application Temperature||5°C → 35°C|
|Colours||White, Black, Grey, Brown|
|Application||Standard skeleton gun|
|Joint dimensions||Min. width for bonding: 2mm
Min. width for joints: 5mm
Max. width for bonding: 10mm
Max. width for joints: 30mm
Min. depth for joints: 5mm
Recommendation sealing jobs: joint width = 2 x joint depth.
* These values may vary depending on environmental factors such as temperature, moisture, and type of substrates.