Price incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: BON-1251-1001
- Manufacturer Code: WP70WH
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Consumables > Hardware Glue & Adhesives
General Purpose Builder Silicone
(310ml EU3 cartridge in choice of colours)
Low-modulus, neutral cure for perimeter sealing
Professional grade, low modulus, neutral cure silicone had good adhesion properties and cures rapidly.
RTV adhesive and sealant is unaffected by UV, ozone, salt water immersion and extreme temperatures. It contains no fungicides or oils that may allow water to leach and has good durability characteristics.
Used in construction for perimeter external sealing of wood, aluminium and PVCu door and window frames and for weather sealing infil panels. WP70's additional PVCu adhesion promoters make this product an ideal choice for PVCu window and door fitters as well as the home DIY enthusiast.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible and weathertight - provides great perimeter seal
- Non-fading - long-lasting colour
- Low odour - no unpleasant smells
- Low modulus - better elasticity, so allows more movement
- Neutral cure silicone - better adhesive properties
- PVCu - ideal for PVCu windows, doors and roofline
- Certified Low Meko
- Conforms to ISO 11600-F&G-25LM - certified for construction and glazing
|Tooling Time*||5-10 mins|
|Tack Free Time*||Less an 30 mins|
|Cure Time*||Approx 1mm per day|
|Application Temperature||+5C to +45C|
|Service Temperature||-60C to +160C|
|Adhesion||Good to glass, aluminium, painted surfaces and most common building materials|
|Shore A Hardness||Approx 20-28|
* Dependant on temperature and humidity.
WP70 is not suitable for use with aquaria, for aquariums and fishtanks we recommend HA6 Marine Silicone. WP70 is not suitable for use on bitumen, asphalt, natural stone or self-cleaning glass and over-painting is not recommended. For these applications you may be interested in GB Pro, our MS Polymer adhesive and sealant.