Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|1 to 4||£2.88|
Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: ULT-1666-1001
- Manufacturer Code: GCRA002
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Tools
Conservatory Roof Bar Top Cap Removal
Remove top caps safely and easily!
Tough, plastic pocket tool for the removal of uPVC top cappings from conservatory roof glazing bars.
Removing glazing bar top caps is notoriously difficult and can result in damage to the cappings. This is especially true if exposure to the elements has caused the cappings to become weak and brittle over time. Using the correct tool for the job can minimise risk of damage and greatly speed up the job.
Designed and manufactured by Ultraframe for use with their cappings but may be compatible with other systems.
This is a disposable tool that is only designed for a handful of uses. Each tool is generally effective for releasing 2 to 3 top caps, with 5 tools recommended for a typical, full roof.
Features & Benefits
- Compact design - fits easily into pocket or tool belt
- Strong construction - can handle being around a site
- Easy to use - just insert and pull upwards (further detail below)
- Flexible Blades - insert easily between capping legs and glazing bar upstand.
|Compatibility||Ultraframe PVCu Top Cappings*|
* May be used with chambered cappings, which can prove harder to remove, therefore more tools may be required.
Using the Glazing Bar Capping Removal Tool
- Take off any glazing bar end caps that may be present
- Remove blade guard from tool and slide through 'I' section hole to form a handle.
- Insert capping removal tool as shown below, so that the blades of the tool insert between the legs of the capping and the aluminium upstand.
- Lift capping removal tool upwards to release the top capping from the aluminium bar.