Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: WW-1967-1001
- Manufacturer Code: KNF10001
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Tools > Tool Knives
Stiff Glaziers Putty Knife
(32mm chisel edge blade)
For uPVC, timber and putty bead!
Versatile 32mm bead knife with hard-wearing chisel edge is an invaluable tool for window/door fitters and glaziers.
Useful for a variety of glazing tasks and most commonly used to remove uPVC, aluminium and timber window and door beads, plus hacking out and finishing of putty.
Features & Benefits
- Removes window bead and tools putty
- Chrome-polished steel blade
- Hard-wearing chisel edge
- Non-slip cushioned grip handle
- Steel striking cap and hanging hole
|Size (l x w x t)||214mm x 36mm x 23mm|
|Material||Chrome-plated steel and plastic|
|Uses||Removal of bead from uPVC, aluminium and timber windows and doors, plus hacking out of old putty and the finishing of new.|