Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: KAY-2128-1006
- Manufacturer Code: UG1011
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Plumbing > Plumbing Fixture Hardware & Parts > Drains
Straight Rubber Coupler for 110mm Plastic Terracotta Underground Drainage
(Suits 110mm drainage)
Manufactured to BS EN 1401-1!
Flexible straight-through adaptor with stainless steel bands that tighten like a jubilee clip to evenly compress the EPDM rubber sleave around pipes of 100-115mm external diameter. Creates an airtight and watertight seal when joining 110mm PVC-u drainage pipe to clay, asbestos cement and others.
Part of our range of durable and impact resistant fittings for 110mm plastic PVC-u underground drainage pipes, the most common residential system. These lightweight, easy-fit parts are compatible with all systems manufactured to BS EN 1401 or BS EN 13476-2.
The range of pipe and bend fittings are available with pre-chamfered plain or socketed ends, which feature a ring seal for easy and secure connection to different parts of the system. These fittings can be used in conjunction with new or existing inspection chambers, or soakaway crates, to complete the underground drainage system.
Benefits of our Underground Drainage
- Outstanding strength - resilient to harsh treatment
- Incredibly light - easier to fit and transport
- Double-sided finish - looks good on both sides
- No more timber repairs - will not rot, flake or split
- Low-maintenance - wipes clean and no need for preservers
- Decorative finishings - convex/concave top options
- 75% recycled material - protects natural resources
- UK Made - manufactured in the United Kingdom
- 20 Year Warranty - assurance against rotting
Did you know? Underground drainage is manufactured in a terracotta colour to differentiate them from above ground soil and waste pipes, which are typically black, grey or white.
|System compatibility||All 110mm PVC-u systems manufactured to BS EN 1401 or BS EN 13476-2|
|Material||PVC-u (pipes, bends and junctions), Polypropylene (grids, covers and frames), EPDM rubber seal (socket and riser seals)|
|Certification||BS EN 1401-1 : 1998 PVC-U Underground Drainage Systems and EN-1329 (B). KM655203|
|Guarantee||10 year guarantee|
Fitting the 110mm Underground Drainage System
Underground drainage installations, which are usually laid in a trench bottom lined with pea gravel, should be planned in advance. The basic drainage design principle, that all points in the system should be accessible for inspection, testing and cleaning. The system should also be laid to the correct fall, with consideration given to the location of key components, like inspection chambers, gullies, adaptors and rodding eyes.