Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: LIV-1180-1001
- Manufacturer Code: TRSB
- Package Type: Parcel S
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
Conservatory Spider from Sunwood
(Available in Brown, White or Mill finished)
Quality Maintenance-Free, Aluminium Cast Spider
Part of the respected Sunwood Timber Glazing System. Attractive and strong aluminium cast. Available with a tough, Brown or White powder-coating, or left mill finished for own colour customisation.
This Spider is for use with Sunwood's 50/60mm Rafter Main Bars and 25/35GB Main Bars. It should not be used with the Hip Rafter Bar or the 25/35GB Hip Bars, when these bars are used then the Plastic Spider Top Cap should be used.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible System - fits many roof designs and sizes
- Fully-Serviceable - Sunwood components can be easily removed if required
- Maintenance-Free - no annual painting required
- Quality Powder-Coating - durable, consistent finish
- Strong and lightweight - quality aluminium casting
- Designed to Integrate - neatly fits other Sunwood products
- Easy-Fit System - designed to ease installation
- Glass or Polycarbonate - use no matter what glazing material
- 5 Year Guarantee - long product guarantee
|Finishes||Powder-coated White or Brown and Mill finished|
Fitting the Sunwood Spider
The Spider can be fitted onto the Ridge Top once the Ridge Top is prepared with it's Cresting Channel and legs trimmed back. A thin bead of silicone should be run on the underside of the Ridge Top before the aluminium cast Spider is slid into space.
The above is a summary only and not intended as comprehensive fitting instructions.