Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: ULT-1723-1001
- Manufacturer Code: CUD600 (1/6)
- Package Type: Parcel M
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
Low-Profile Cresting Channel Capping
Choice of length and colour
Part of the Ultraframe Ridge system
Discreet low-profile cresting cover for Ultraframe Classic conservatory roof. Available in White, Chocolate Brown (Rosewood and Mahogany) and Caramel (Oak).
uPVC plastic capping used to close the cresting channel of the Ultraframe ridge when an ornate cresting if not desired.
Provides a descreet finish at the apex of a roof. Ideal replacement for weathered or damaged crestings, or to add alternative style during a make-over.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to fit - simply cut to length and clips into place
- Attractive design - simple and descreet low profile
- Long-life performance - durable uPVC moulding
- Stable uPVC - high resistance to discolouration
- Low maintenance - no painting and easy to clean
- High Quality Parts - approved by the BBA
- BOCA Approved - part of Ultraframe's approved roof system
PLEASE NOTE Lengths over 3m are supplied as two sections that butt up against each other.
|Colour||White, Chocolate Brown and Caramel (Medium Sheen)|
|Size||Length: 1m, 2m, 3m, 4m or 5m
Fitting the Low-Profile Cresting
Fitting is easy. Just order the correct length or next available size up and cut to size. Then just clip it down onto the Ultraframe ridge cresting channel. Nore that it can be tough and so a nylon hammer or hammer and block could be used.