Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|1 to 4||£2.16|
|5 to 9||£1.76|
Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: TRU-2124-1001
- Manufacturer Code: TRU-2124-1001
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
Aluminium Retaining Plate for Conservatory Roof Bars
(Choice of pack size)
Quick fitting slipped panel solution!
Strong aluminium plate with predrilled fixing holes and chamfered top. Simply screw fixes to end of glazing bar behind end cap to prevent slipped roof panels.
Conservatory roof glass or polycarbonate, with continual expansion and contraction, and loosening of top capping compression, can result in roof panels slipping. When this happens, it can create an opening at the ridge, which results in draughts, heat loss and water ingress. These plates fit behind any decorative end caps to provide a once and for all solution to slipped roof panels and units.
Features & Benefits
- Tough long-lasting aluminium plate
- Prevents roof material from slipping
- Features choice of fixing holes
- Fits most screw port glazing bars
- Quick and easy to fit
Did you know? These retaining plates are suitable for use on glazing bars that feature a screw port (see example images). If your glazing bar does not have any screw ports, you may want to consider our Side-Fix End Cap Replacement Kit.
|Size (h x w x t)||65mm x 55mm x 3mm|
|Pack Size||Single plate, 5 pack or 10 pack|
Fitting the End-Fix Glazing Bar Retaining Plate
- Ensure roof glazing has not slipped below the end of the glazing bar, and push back inline if it has
- Position the Retaining Plate to provides best glazing coverage, and align one of its pre-drilled screw holes to the glazing bar screw port
- Screw fix the plate using a suitable stainless steel screw
Note that we also offer a complete kit, which includes this retaining plate, with screw, end cap and end cap fitting lug.