Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: K2-1767-1003
- Manufacturer Code: K2-1767-1003
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
Glass Stop and Decorative Cap for K2 End Bars
(White, Chocolate Brown or Caramel)
Stop Leaks Caused by Slipped Roof Panels
Pair of left and right end caps (C9036) with glass retaining plates (C9039) for K2 conservatory starter bars.
K2 GUTTERING IS NOW OBSOLETE:
Production of K2 roof and gutter ceased when K2 went into administration several weeks ago, and we no longer have stock of replacement parts. However, we have produced a Replacing K2 Gutter System guide that describes how to replace K2 guttering with Marshall Tufflex Universal Plus, an ogee system which has ascalloped front like K2 gutter, but provides a higher flowrate and is more watertight.
Within the guide, we demonstrate how Marshall Tufflex (RWKFB2) face-fit brackets can be fitted to align the replacement gutter in the right place to work effectively under the K2 roof. We also introduce the common components, to help you choose the parts you need.
These decorative end caps are used as a closure for the gable or wall bars of lean-to roofs and can be fittind to new installations or as replacement of broken or missing consrvatory end caps.
Features & Benefits
- Stops roof panels slipping
- Decorative sculptured design
- Tough and durable metal plate
- Supplied with fixings
- Quick and easy to fit
End caps like these were often used to prevent roof panels slipping down towards the gutter but the weight and constant movement of roof material means that an end cap alone is not adequate. That's why we supply them with the Glass Retaining Plates, which do the heavy work behind the end cap.
Broken or missing end caps and retainers are a typical cause of slipped roofing panels, which often results in leaks to a conservatory roof.
- 1 x C9036 Starter End Cap (Left)
- 1 x C9036 Starter End Cap (Right)
- 2 x C9039 Glass Retaining Plates
- 4 x M4 x 25mm Screws and Caps
|End Cap Size||Height: 117mm, Width: 74mm|
|End Cap Colour||White, Chocolate Brown (Mahogany/Rosewood) or Caramel (Oak)|
|Materials||uPVC Plastic (End Caps) and Steel (Plate and Screws)|
|Compatibility||K2 Wall and Gable Bars|
- Position the Glass Retaining Plate so that its bottom closely aligns with the bottom of the glazing bar and that one of it's screw holes lines up with the bottom screw-port at the end of the glazing bar.
- Put one of the screws through an appropriate hole near the bottom of the end cap and screw loosely to the bar.
- Push second screw through a cover cap base and then through the top hole on the end cap before screwing into the top screw-port.
- Tighten both screws and fit the screw cover cap and cover plate.