Price incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: CLE-1668-1001
- Manufacturer Code: AG17W
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
Plastic End Cap for SNAPA Snap-Fix Bars
Available in White or Brown
Screws and Cover Caps Included!
Tough, plastic end caps with fixings for replacing broken or missing end caps of SNAPA Snap-Fix Glazing Bars.
Part of the low-cost, maintenance-free SNAPA glazing system, which features an extruded aluminium base bar with durable, one-snap PVC-u capping.
Features & Benefits
- One size fits all - use with 10/16/25mm polycarbonate
- Strong and lightweight - made with durable plastic
- Maintenance-free - no annual painting required
- Easy-fit system - just two screws!
- Fixings included - supplied with 2 screws and cover caps
These end caps offer protection and provide a decorative finish to the ends of SNAPA Snap-Fix Glazing Bars.
|Size (w x h x d)||60mm x 50m x 3mm|
|Colour||White or Chocolate Brown|
* Each end cap is supplied with 2 screws and cover caps.
Fitting the SNAPA Snap-Fix Glazing Bar End Caps
Fitting these End Caps couldn't be easier. Simply insert a screw through one of the cover caps and then through a hole in the End Cap, with rounded edge to front. Then offer the end cap up to the glazing bar and screw into one of the glazing channels. Then do the same with the other screw. Once the End Caps is secure, close the cover caps for a neat finish.
|Roof Structure:||Timber Supported|
|Glazing Compatibility:||Polycarbonate (Multiwall)|
|Glazing Thickness:||10mm, 16mm, 24/25mm|