Price incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: TRU-1403-1001
- Manufacturer Code: TRU-1403-1001
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
Ultraframe End Cap Replacement Kit (10 pack)
(White, Chocolate Brown or Caramel)
DIY Solution to Slipped Roof Panels
This End Cap Replacement Kit provides everything you need to secure slipped roofing panels and replace broken or missing End Caps for an Ultraframe roof. What's more, the Roof Glazing Retainer that we provide within the kit is aluminium, so can handle the weight - broken End Caps will be a thing of the past!
A common cause of leaking conservatory roofs is slipped roofing panels, which are often caused by broken or missing end caps and retainers.
End Caps and retainers are found at the end of the conservatory roof glazing bars that divide the polycarbonate or glass roofing panels. They offer a decorative and protective finish to the glazing bars and serve to prevent the roof panels from slipping. Under constant pressure from the weight of the roofing material, the End Caps can crack and break off over time. This problem can be further aggravated by the shrinkage and expansion of Polycarbonate sheets.
Included within this Ultraframe End Cap Replacement Kit (10 Pack)
- 10 x End Caps - Rose mottif, 102mm high by 85mm at the widest point. Designed for Ultraframe roofing systems.
- 10 x Roof Glazing Retainers - strong aluminium plates used to trap glazing and preventing future slippage.
- 10 x Lugs - plastic lugs secure Roof Glazing Retainer and provide attachment for End Cap.
- 10 x Screws - standard screws.