Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: K2-1092-1001
- Manufacturer Code: C8036-WH
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Gutter Accessories
Inline Joint with Outlet for K2 Gutters
White, Chocolate Brown and Caramel
Includes rubber gaskets and clips
Tough inline joint for connecting K2 conservatory gutter while providing an outlet for rainwater downpipe.
K2 GUTTERING IS NOW OBSOLETE:
Production of K2 roof and gutter ceased when K2 went into administration several weeks ago, and we no longer have stock of replacement parts. However, we have produced a Replacing K2 Gutter System guide that describes how to replace K2 guttering with Marshall Tufflex Universal Plus, an ogee system which has ascalloped front like K2 gutter, but provides a higher flowrate and is more watertight.
Within the guide, we demonstrate how Marshall Tufflex (RWKFB2) face-fit brackets can be fitted to align the replacement gutter in the right place to work effectively under the K2 roof. We also introduce the common components, to help you choose the parts you need.
Running outlets act as a union between separate sections of K2 Ogee profile guttering and feature an outlet to which downpipes are fitted.
To be certain that this running outlet is compatible with your guttering, please check the following dimensions.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to Fit - no screws or tools required
- Long Life Expectancy - tough and UV stable
- Zero Maintenance - no annual maintenance
- Looks Great - attractive sculptured profile
- Watertight - includes rubber gasket seal and tension clip
|PVC-u (unit and clips), EPDM Rubber (gaskets)
|White, Chocolate Brown (Mahogany/Rosewood), Caramel (Oak)
|K2 Ogee Gutter (P6025/P6026)
Easy Fitting of C8036 Gutter Corner
- Ensure that gutter clips are released from the front face of the corner piece
- Guide the adjoining gutters into the corner piece
- Ensure the gutter is trapped under hook on rear of the gutter clip
- Pull front of gutter clip over corner piece to securely trap the gutter.