Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: K2-1097-1001
- Manufacturer Code: C8043-WH_X5
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Gutter Accessories
Concealed Brackets for K2 Conservatory Guttering
(Pack of 5, in Chocolate Brown or Caramel)
Strong and discrete support
Pack of 5, concealed top hung gutter brackets (C8043) for K2 conservatory roof and ogee profile gutter. Simple clip-and-lock fitting to conservatory eaves beam makes adding brackets quick and easy - with no need for screws.
IMPORTANT:Production of K2 roof and gutter parts ceased several weeks ago, when K2 went into administration. We don’t expect any parts to be remade, so when our website says ‘Out of stock’ on K2 items, we really are out of stock and won’t be getting any more.
Previously available in white, but now available in chocolate brown and caramel only, whilst stocks last.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to Fit - no screws or tools required
- Long Life Expectancy - tough and UV stable
- Zero Maintenance - no annual maintenance
- Discrete Design - top hung so unseen from ground
No more white brackets! K2 Conservatories has ceased trading, and their parts are no longer manufactured. We have a large stock of many items in all colours, but there are no more white brackets. As the brackets are concealed inside the gutter and unseen from the ground, we suggest using the brown or caramel to ensure that you gutter remains adequately supported.
|Colour||Chocolate Brown (Mahogany/Rosewood), Caramel (Oak). These brackets are no longer manufactured and there is no supply of white, please consider an alternative colour.|
|Compatibility||K2 Ogee Gutter (P6025/P6026)|
Fitting K2 C8043 Gutter Brackets
K2 C8043 bracket features moulded clips at the top and the bottom of the bracket body that are used to secure the bracket to the eaves beam. The following instructions should help you to fit the brackets and replace the guttering.
- Introduce the bracket, in it's normal upright position, to the eaves beam
- Fit the top clip over the top lip in eaves beam and pivot down to cause bottom clip to lock into place and secure the brackets
- The gutter can then be introduced to the bracket with the outside edge hooking over the end of the bracket
- Then pivot the gutter to swing the inside edge of the gutter up to the bracket until it clips into place.