Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: TRU-1069-1003
- Manufacturer Code: ND10SCG2.5
- Package Type: Parcel XL
- Shopping Category: Home & Garden > Lawn & Garden > Outdoor Living > Outdoor Structures > Canopy & Gazebo Accessories > Canopy & Gazebo Frames
End Closure for 10mm Polycarbonate Sheets
(White, Brown or Anthracite Grey)
Seal and protect the ends of your polycarbonate sheets
Also known as "U" Drips, Poly End Covers and End Profile Trims, these End Closures are designed to protect ends and form a tight seal to the top of polycarbonate sheeting.
End closures are typically fitted to the gutter-end of pitched roofs, such as those of a conservatory, or to both ends of a free-standing roof. Provide decorative protection to the vulnerable ends of polycarbonate sheeting.
Features & Benefits
- Seals open end of polycarbonate sheet
- Helps prevent dust and insects entering the sheet
- Protects vented anti-dust breather tape
- Drip design prevents water from being blown back towards the roof
- Drainage holes reduce condensation and moisture
IMPORTANT SIZE INFORMATION These end closures are designed to fit 10mm thick sheets, and are supplied in 2.1m lengths for white and brown, and 2.5m length for anthracite grey.
Extend the life of your roof
With three sides protected by glazing bars and ridge capping, the gutter end is often the only edge of polycarbonate sheets that are exposed. When left exposed, the breather tape that is applied to the open fluted ends of the sheets become wet and deteriorate. This leads to failure of the tape and the sheets flutes suffering condensation, algae build-up and insect penetration. Fitting End Closures helps stop this from happening. These End Closures are designed with a 3mm 'drip' on the front edge, to stop water running back towards the roofing material.
|Colours||White, Chocolate Brown and Anthracite Grey|
|Length||2.1m (White and Brown), 2.5m (Anthracite Grey)|