Price incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: TRU-1069-1001
- Manufacturer Code: TRU-1069-1001
- Package Type: Parcel L
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
End Closure for 10mm Polycarbonate Sheets
(2.1m lengths, in White or Brown)
Seal and protect the ends of your polycarbonate sheets
Also known as "U" Drips, Poly End Covers and End Profile Trims, these End Closures are designed to protect ends and form a tight seal to the top of polycarbonate sheeting.
End closures are typically fitted to the gutter-end of pitched roofs, such as those of a conservatory, or to both ends of a free-standing roof. Provide decorative protection to the vulnerable ends of polycarbonate sheeting.
Features & Benefits
- Seals open end of polycarbonate sheet
- Helps prevent dust and insects entering the sheet
- Protects vented anti-dust breather tape
- Drip design prevents water from being blown back towards the roof
- Drainage holes reduce condensation and moisture
Extend the life of your roof
With three sides protected by glazing bars and ridge capings, the gutter end is often the only edge of polycarbonate sheets that are exposed. When left exposed, the breather tape that is applied to the open fluted ends of the sheets become wet and deteriate. This leads to failure of the tape and the sheets flutes suffering condensation, algae build-up and insect penetration. Fitting End Closures helps stop this from happening.
These End Closures are designed with a 3mm 'drip' on the front edge, to stop water running back towards the roofing material.
|Finishes||White or Chocolate Brown|