Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: TRU-1134-1100
- Manufacturer Code: TRU-1134-1100
- Package Type: Parcel L
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
25mm Heatguard (Grey) Outside / Opal Inside Dual-tinted Polycarbonate
Any size up to 2.1m x 6m (width x length)
Lightweight, tough and thermally efficient roofing panels!
Dual-tinted polycarbonate with Heatguard outside to provide UV protection with IR heat block and Opal inside for attractive white finish with soft light quality.
Heatguard/Opal allows light in, but deflects solar radiation to reduce heat build-up by as much as 50% compared with Clear! Heatguard/Opal is a good option for South-facing conservatories.
25mm and 35mm polycarbonate sheets are great for conservatory roofs, canopies, atriums, industrial roofing and many more applications. For small applications, such as carposts, pergolas and greenhouses, a thiner 10mm or 16mm polycarbonate may suffice.
Polycarbonate is a great insulator that also reduces condensation and diffuses light. It can also be more energy efficient than glass of a comparable thickness and up to 50% cheaper.
Features & Benefits
- Super strong - upto 200 times impact strength of glass
- UV Resistance - minimises long-term yellowing
- High resistance to impact - resistance to breakage
- High thermal efficiency - triplewall and fivewall
- Robust yet lightweight - fraction of glass weight
- Fire safety - Class 1 Spread of Flame Protection
- 10 year warranty - light transmission is guaranteed
* Weight is measured in (kg/m)
|Width:||600mm, 600mm to 2.1m|
|Length:||1m (3.28') to 6m (19.68'), 2000mm|