Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: TRU-1135-1153
- Manufacturer Code: TRU-1135-1153
- Package Type: Parcel S
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
35mm Opal Polycarbonate Sheets
Any size up to 2.1m x 6m (width x length)
Lightweight, tough and thermally efficient roofing panels!
Opal-tinted multi-wall polycarbonate allows light in to keep it bright but reduces solar gain concentrating on one area. Eliminates uncomfortable hot-spots, creates softer light quality and provides privacy.
35mm polycarbonate sheets are great for conservatory roofs, canopies, atriums, industrial roofing and provide increased strength and performance over 25mm sheet thickness. For small applications, such as carposts, pergolas and greenhouses, a thiner 10mm or 16mm polycarbonate may suffice.
Polycarbonate is a great insulator that also reduces condensation and diffuses light. It can also be more energy efficient than glass of a comparable thickness and up to 50% cheaper.
Features & Benefits
- Super strong - upto 200 times impact strength of glass
- UV Resistance - minimises long-term yellowing
- High resistance to impact - resistance to breakage
- High thermal efficiency - triplewall and fivewall
- Robust yet lightweight - fraction of glass weight
- Fire safety - Class 1 Spread of Flame Protection
- 10 year warranty - light transmission is guaranteed
* Weight is measured in (kg/m)
|Width:||600mm, 600mm to 2.1m|
|Length:||1m (3.28') to 6m (19.68'), 1000mm|