Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: VBH-2155-1004
- Manufacturer Code: 2QCY5516A
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Locks & Keys > Locks & Latches
Pair of greenteQ Orion TS007 3 Star Euro Cylinders
(Polished Brass or Nickel, in choice of sizes)
High security comfort, same key convenience!
Pair of premium anti-snap euro cylinder locks, offering maximum defence against lock snapping, bumping, and other common attack methods. Keyed-alike pairs are ideal for double doors, and front/back or porch/front combinations.
Features a sacrificial breakpoint, which releases the external side of the cylinder during a snap attack, leaving the cam protected, and engaging an interlocking mechanism that prevents further damage to the lock, and allows operation from the inside.
Features & Benefits
- Same-Key Convenience - fewer keys to find or carry
- TS007 Kitemark - highest level 3-star intruder resistance
- Anti-Pick, Bump and Rake - four spool driver pins
- Anti-Snap and Extraction - sacrificial cut and hardened steel bridge
- Anti-Plug Pull - series of cuts fight against plug pulling
- Anti-Drill - hardened steel rods and driver pins
- Remains Operational - lock works internally after attack
- Visual Deterrent - stamped with 3-star rating and kitemark
- High Key Security - 100,000 differs and Key Security Scheme
- 10 Year Guarantee - performance and security guarantee
This keyed-alike pair is also available as a single cylinder, or a thumbturn with twist lock convenience inside, and key locking outside.
Why choose greenteQ Orion
This cylinder has been tested by BSI, and awarded the British Kitemarked TS007-1:2014+A2:2018 3-star accreditation. The TS007 security standard is characterised by a star rating, and it is recommended that external doors achieve a 3-star rating. A 3-star rating can be achieved by combining a 1-star cylinder with a 2-star handle, or by using a 3-star cylinder, like the greenteQ Orion.
Did you know? We supply 5 keys with single cylinders, and 6 keys with keyed-alike pairs. Each key is stamped with a key code, which can be used when purchasing extra keys. Register your cylinder online within 28 days of purchase, will validate your proteQ10 security guarantee and activate the Key Security scheme, which prevents unauthorised duplication of keys. The manufacturer is so confident in Orion’s 3-star security capability, that they offer it with their 10 year proteQ10 security guarantee, which offers £2,000* compensation if a break in occurs as a direct result of the cylinder snapping at the fixing point. The cylinder also comes with the Q-secure PREMIUM guarantee, pays up to £8,000 to homeowners in the event of a break due to hardware failure.
What you get with the Orion TS007 3-Star Keyed-Alike Euro Cylinder
Two Orion Euro Cylinders are supplied as a keyed-alike pair, with 6 x dimple keys, 2 x fixing screw options for each cylinder (50mm and 60mm in length), a proteQ10 guarantee card (once registered), and information leaflet.
|Sizes||35/35 (70mm), 35/40 (75mm), 35/45 (80mm), 35/50 (85mm), 35/55 (90mm), 35/60 (95mm), 40/35 (75mm), 40/40 (80mm), 40/45 (85mm), 40/50 (90mm), 40/55 (95mm), 40/60 (100mm), 45/35 (80mm), 45/40 (85mm), 45/45 (90mm), 45/50 (95mm), 45/55 (100mm), 50/35 (85mm), 50/40 (90mm), 50/45 (95mm), 50/50 (100mm), 55/35 (90mm), 55/40 (95mm)|
|Finish||Polished Brass or Nickel|
|Keys||Supplied with 6 high security flat dimple keys. Extra keys can be purchased separately using code imprinted on key.|
|Security Features||Anti-Snap, Anti-Bump, Anti-Drill, Anti-Pick, Anti-Extraction|
|Operation||Key operated both ends.|
|Standards and Accreditations||TS007-1:2014+A2:2018 – complies with TS007 guidelines.|
|Guarantee||10 year performance warranty, and 10 year proteQ10 security guarantee is offered by the manufacturer.|
*Register your cylinder online within 28 days of purchase to validate your proteQ10 security guarantee.
Getting the correct cylinder size
The greenteQ Orion has full 3-star security on one end of the cylinder, and it is this hardened end that must be used on the outside. Measuring and ordering correctly is therefore very important.
When ordering, you should provide the internal measurement first. If the cylinder measures 35mm from centre of screw hole (under cam space) to the end inside property, and 45mm from centre of screw hole to end outside property, then you should order 35/45 (80mm).
Removing existing euro cylinder
- Put your key in the cylinder and open the door.
- Remove cylinder fixing screw from the door. The screw can be located on door edge, in line with the bottom of the cylinder.
- Whilst slowly turning the key, apply pressure to opposite end of cylinder. As you do this, the cam will begin to line up with the lock mechanism, and can be pulled out. The key usually needs to be turned approximately 25 degrees clockwise, or anti-clockwise.
Fitting replacement euro cylinder
- Insert key into cylinder and turn until revolving cam lines up with cylinder body.
- Guide cylinder through the door, and ensure that the end labelled ‘EXT’ faces outside.
- Push fixing screw through hole on door edge, and screw to secure the cylinder. Be careful not to over tighten.