Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: YAL-2170-1015
- Manufacturer Code: B-ES3010-PB
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Locks & Keys > Locks & Latches
Half Euro Cylinder Lock from Yale
(Choice of size, finish and extra keys)
Quality lock from a name you can trust!
Reliable and low-cost half cylinder euro lock for garage doors, fire doors, and stockrooms that lock from one side only. Provides standard security features including protection against lock picking, and lock drilling.
Manufactured to British Standard EN 1303:2005 by industry leader Yale, this is a cylinder that you can trust, and it’s offered with a 2-year surface and mechanical guarantee. Suitable for use on PVCu, timber and composite doors.
Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy fitting - replace existing cylinders within 5 minutes
- Good key security - 6-pins with 30,000 key differs
- One-sided lock usage - ideal for stockrooms, and garage doors
- Extra key option - 3 keys as standard, more available
- High quality standards - manufactured to BS EN 1303:2005
EXTRA KEYS - Each half cylinder is supplied with 3 keys as standard, but we do provide the option of extra keys above. Cutting of extra keys is a bespoke service, and therefore nonrefundable. So, be sure to choose the correct size when placing your order.
What you get with Yale Standard Half Euro Cylinder
Each cylinder is supplied with long and short fixing screws, plus 3 keys as standard.
|Sizes||30/10 (45mm overall), 35/10 (50mm overall), 40/10 (55mm overall), 45/10 (60mm overall), 50/10 (65mm overall), 55/10 (70mm overall), and 60/10 (75mm overall)|
|Finish||Polished Brass or Nickel Plated|
|Keys||3 supplied (extra available)|
|Security Features||Anti-Drill, Anti-Pick|
|Quality Standards||BS EN 1303:2005|
What size do you need?
It is vital that you order the correct size cylinder for your installation. To determine which size cylinder you require, you must first remove the cylinder.
Removing existing cylinder
- Put your key in the lock and open the door.
- Remove the screw which is beneath the latch.
- Turn the key while apply slight pressure to the opposite end of the cylinder
- As you do so, the cam will align with the rest of the lock, and you will be able to slide the cylinder out towards yourself. The key usually needs to be turned approximately 25° clockwise or anti-clockwise.
Measure existing cylinder
The 10mm cam space, and the 5mm blank end, which feature on the half cylinders, are consistent sizes across all half cylinders, so we could just measure the overall length and be confident that we will get the right size. However, manufacturers list their cylinder sizes using a combination of the external size, cam space, and overall size. So, for certainty, we should measure the same.
- Get the external size by measuring from the key face of the cylinder to the cam space cutout.*
- Check the cam space cutout, which should be 10mm.
- Measure the overall length, which should equal external size, plus cam space, plus 5mm for blank end.
- If your external size equals 30mm, your cam space 10mm, and overall 45mm, then you should order a 30/10 (45mm).
* If measuring an existing cylinder that sticks out on the outside, then consider subtracting the amount of overhand from your measurement, so that the cylinder finishes more flush.
|Operation:||Half Cylinder (Key)|
|Security Rating:||BS EN1303, BS EN1303:2005 16000C50|