We want our customers to shop with confidence, and be totally satisfied with the products that we sell. So, we offer a returns policy for those rare occasions when our products don't meet a customer's expectation. If you have received faulty products, incorrect parts, or simply changed your mind about the purchase, then return the order to us. We will issue a refund or an exchange if preferred.
Requesting a Refund or Exchange
Refunds or exchanges can be requested easily by calling and providing us with basic information (such as order number) where was can discuss your request in detail. You may also email directly to email@example.com and provide contact telephone number, original order number and nature of the problem. Reports of damaged or incorrect deliveries can usually be processed more quickly if you provide photographs with your email.
Our standard returns address is:
Truly PVC Limited
259 Stockport Road
Once we have received the returned goods, we will process your request. Refund will be issued within 7 working days through the original payment means (i.e. PayPal, Credit/Debit card). It may be necessary for us to call you to issue a refund to a credit/debit card.
Our Returns policy is in accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Bespoke items and goods made to the customers specification, such as ridge kits, polycarbonate sheets, bespoke keyed alike door cylinders and extra keys for cylinders are non–refundable, unless wrongly supplied or faulty.
We may be able to offer a partial refund for some bespoke items (Ultraframe Ridge Kits, Sunwood Screw-Down and Snap-Tight Glazing System, ALUKAP-XR, ALUKAP-SS, SNAPA, Ultralite 500 and Self-Supporting Roof Systems) but they may be subject to a 40% re-stocking fee.
Conditions of Return
- Return Requests should be submitted within 7 days from receipt of the goods
- Goods should be returned in re-saleable condition, with all original packaging and protective bags, however small
- If incorrect or faulty parts were supplied then we shall cover the cost of return postage
- Bespoke items and goods made to the customers specification are non–refundable, unless wrongly supplied or faulty
- Misuse or poor care of goods prior to return may result in reduction of refund amount
- Returned goods should be sent using the most economical Recorded method (often 2nd Class Recorded Signed For)
We are happy to exchange goods for an alternative. Please contact us with details of the exchange as soon as possible. We will require the original goods returned along with reference to your original order and exact details of the replacement products.