Price incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: MOL-1714-1003
- Manufacturer Code: MOL-1714-1003
- Package Type: Parcel XL
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
3.5m (11.5") Roof Canopy System
Projection from 1.6 to 4.1m, Width from 2.5 to 10m. Post Height 2.25 or 3m. 16mm Polycarbonate Glaze in Choice of Clear, Opal or Bronze
Bespoke Projection, Width and Pitch Available at No Extra Cost!
You can order online from pre-determined sizes or if you require bespoke sizes within the size ranges given, we'll happily provide a tailored solution for you at no extra cost.
Tell us your required projection, width and pitch and we'll get the right system made for you.
Contact us on 0161 339 4982 for more information.
The Evolution Canopy Sytem is the ideal roof canopy solution for domestic, DIY and commercial applications. With high structural performance, sleek modern design and a clever, integrated guttering system. This system is supplied in modular kit format, with roof projection ranging from 1.6m to 4.1m and width ranging from 2.5m to 10m.
The triple-wall 16mm polycarbonate glazing sheets come in a choice of clear, opal and bronze.
The sytem is constructed from maintainance free all aluminium plates, bars and beams with a powder coated finish in White or Brown (other RAL colours are available at extra cost and lead time)
The system can accomodate pitches from 5° to 20° though the maximum projection is achieved at a pitch of 5°.
Features & Benefits
- Bespoke Sizes at No extra Cost
- Integrated Gutter System
- Maintainance Free Powder Coated Aluminium Construction
- Triple-Wall 16mm Polycarbonate Glazing Sheets
- Modern, Clean Sight-line Design
- Supplied with all Fixings and Sealants Required
- 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
One of our favorite features on this roofing system is the integrated guttering system.The eaves beam acts as a box gutter utilising the canopy support posts as down pipes with the rain water exiting through the variable height post feet.
This highly versatile system offers a solution for many applications such as
- Car Ports
- Covered Seating / Play Areas
- Patio Canopies
- Caravan Shelters
- Cycle Shelters
- Smoking Shelters
- Walk Way Covers
Comprehensive fitting instructions are provided with this kit. Please bare in mind the following conditons before installation:-
- The host wall should be made of sound construction, suitable for fixing this system into position.
- The base for canopy posts should be of a solid concrete construction.
- We recommend the conopy is installed by two people due to the size and weight of certain components.
Tools required are Power Drill/Driver, HSS Drill Bits - 3mm/7mm/8mm, Masonry Bits - 6mm/8mm, Silicone Gun, Spirit level, Mallet an HAmmer and Step Ladders.
|Glazing Compatibility:||Polycarbonate (Multiwall)|