Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: REP-1857-1002
- Manufacturer Code: REP-1857-1002
- Package Type: Parcel XL
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
6" Replica Wood Mock Tudor Board
(Black, Brown, Rosewood or Golden Oak)
Long lasting with zero maintenance!
4.2m long authentic and low maintenance polyurethane replica wood. 6" wide and 1" thick and available in four popular woodgrained finishes. Ideal replacement to rotting mock Tudor wood and the long lasting alternative for new builds.
Manufactured to a high quality using textured grains identical to natural oak and supplied in popular Black, Brown, Rosewood and Golden Oak colours. Looks like wood and better than wood!
Designed to replace rotting, unsightly wood exteriors to give a long lasting, low maintenance alternative, that saves money and adds value to your home.
Features & Benefits
- Weather resistant - hardly affected by harsh conditions
- Long lasting - durable and hardwearing
- Maintenance free - doesn't need regular maintenance
- Oak grained finish - natural high quality texture
- Lightweight - 1kg per metre, so easier to install
- Durable colours - chemically bonded to the core
- Authentic fixings - mock Tudor pegs hide screws
- 15 Year Guarantee - long manufacturer warranty
Why our mock tudor boards?
Made from polyurethane, which resists harsh environments far better than standard plastics and the colour pigment is chemically bonded to the core for a deeper longer lasting colour.
Width: 150mm (6") *
*Underside of panel may be wider than 150mm
|Colours||Black, Brown, Rosewood and Golden Oak|
|Finish||Authentic oak woodgrain|
|Guarantee||15 Years Manufacturer Waranty|
Fitting and Usage
These tudor boards can be fitted quickly and being made of lightweight material, they are easier to handle too.
- Countersink fixing holes using 16mm flat wood bit until the point starts to appear on the back. Our Peg Template can be used for accurate and consistent positioning of fixings.
- Apply quickgrab adhesive evenly to back of plank and accurately on wall.
- Drill through centre of countersunk hole using a 6.5mm masonry bit, to a depth of 100mm.
- Screw with masonry anchor to pull plank secure to wall and repeat with remaining countersinks.
- Glue mock pegs into countersunk holes using an adhesive or silicone.
- Seal all edges using a good quality clear silicone to finish edges and prevent oisture penetration.
- Touch-up paint can be used on exposed cuts to prevent UV degradation.
Typically, the following tools and materials are reuqired for fitting:
- Quick grab adhesive - for back of boards
- Clear silicone - for sealing edges, joints and board pegs
- 7.5mm x 100mm Masonry screws - 10 fixings per 4.2m board
- Authentic mock tudor board pegs - 1 per fixing (basic screw cover caps could be used)
- Cordless drill with 16mm flat wood bit - for countersinking if using pegs
- Hammer drill with 6mm masonry bit - for pilot hole into wall
As a general rule, two screws should be used at the ends of these 150mm (6") planks and where another abutts. One central fixing can be used in the middle of adjoining planks.