Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Despatched in 8 days!
- Product Code: CLE-2067-1002
- Manufacturer Code: AC118BR
- Package Type: Parcel M
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roofing Shingles & Tiles
Corrapol Bitumen Ridge for Corrugated Roof Apex
(Available in choice of colours)
Versatile enough to suit any roof pitch from 5°!
Flexible bitumen ridge provides a waterproof capping that can be adjusted to suit your roof pitch. Available in colours to match the Corrapol-BT bitumen corrugated sheets.
The Corrapol-BT Bitumen Ridge and Sheet is manufactured from bitumen saturated organic fibres, which create an extremely strong, durable roof material that is waterproof, soundproof and a good insulator.
Features & Benefits
- Strong and waterproof - made from bitumen impregnated material
- Easy to fit - just position with ovelap and use a Corrapol fixing
- Flexible design - versatile enough to fit roofs of various angles
- Matching colours - supplied in same colours at Corrapol-BT sheets
- Part of complete system - trims and fixings available
Did you know? The Corrapol® range includes ancillary products, which can help to prevent ingress of rainwater, draughts and airborne debris such as leaves. Be sure to check out the Corrapol® Foam Eaves Filler, Wall Flashing, Side Flashing and Ridge.
The CORRAPOL® Range
The Corrapol-BT Bitumen Ridge can be used with any sheet types in Clear Amber’s versatile range of corrugated roofing. The following table will provide a quick guide as to which product in the range is most suited to your application:
|Material||Bitumen saturated organic fibres|
|Miniumum Pitch||5° (adjust to suit)|
|Ridge Size (width x length x height)||432mm x 1000mm x 60mm|
|Side Coverage||200mm either side of apex|
|Fixings Needed||Approx 12 per ridge. ONe Screw Cap Fixing (or Plastic Headed Nail) every two corrugated peaks, per side.|
Fitting the Corrapol-BT Bitumen Ridge
Fitting the Corrapol-BT Bitumen Ridge is the final part of covering the roof. The 1m long bitumen ridge sections should be overlapped by 220mm and be fixed every second corrugated peak on either side.
Fitting Corrapol-BT to an Apex Roof
- Fit foam Eaves Fillers along horizontal purlins
- Cut and pre-drill Rock ‘n’ Lock Flashing, cut and fit first Corrapol Sheet into flashing and fix with supplied fixings
- Fit remaining Corrapol Sheets and secure with Screw Cap Fixings, or Plastic Headed Nails
- Attach the end sheets to Rock ‘n’ Lock Flashing and secure to end of roof
- Finally, fit the Aluminium Ridge Bar or Bitumen Ridge to secure the apex of the roof.