Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Despatched in 3 days!
- Product Code: CLE-2066-1002
- Manufacturer Code: AC110BR
- Package Type: Parcel XL
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roofing Shingles & Tiles
Corrapol-BT the Premium Corrugated Bitumen Roofing Sheet
(Available in choice of colours)
Lightweight, Low Cost and Easy to Fit!
Bitumen impregnated Corrapol-BT corrugated roofing sheets. Lightweight, easy to cut and quick to install. The perfect choice for opaque waterproof roofing over sheds, log stores, garages and other outbuildings.
Corrapol-BT is manufactured from bitumen saturated organic fibres, which create an extremely strong, durable corrugated roof sheet that is waterproof, soundproof and a good insulator.
Features & Benefits
- Durable material and design - strong corrugated profile
- Bitumen impregnated - greatly improved weatherproofing
- Fast to install - simply overlap sheets to cover roof
- Easy to handle - strong and lightweight sheet size
- Easy to cut - use lubricated handsaw or power saw
- Part of complete system - trims and fixings available
Did you know? The Corrapol® range includes ancillary products, which can help to prevent ingress of rainwater, draughts and airborne debris such as leaves. Be sure to check out the Corrapol® Foam Eaves Filler, Wall Flashing, Side Flashing and Ridge.
The CORRAPOL® Range
The Corrapol-BT Bitumen Corrugated Sheet is one of four sheet types in Clear Amber’s versatile range of corrugated roofing sheets. The following table will provide a quick guide as to which product in the range is most suited to your application:
|Material||Bitumen saturated organic fibres|
|Pitch||5° to 90 °|
|Sheet Size (width x length)||930mm x 2000mm|
|Sheet Weight||5.13 Kg|
|Coverage (width x length)||855mm x 1820mm for roof pitch >15°
855mm x 1780mm for roof pitch 10-15°
855mm x 1680mm for roof pitch <10°
|Vertical Overlap||Minimum 1 peak for roof pitch >= 10°, minimum 2 peaks for < 10°|
|Horizontal Overlap||180mm >15°
220mm for roof pitch 10-15°
320mm for roof pitch <10° Maximum
|Minimum Fixings Needed||25 per sheet|
|Life Expectancy||15 Years|
Fitting Corrapol-BT to an Apex Roof
We have all seen corrugated bitumen roofing sheets fitted to lean-to roofs, here is how you can use the same great product on an apex roof.
- Fit foam Eaves Fillers along horizontal purlins
- Cut and pre-drill Rock ‘n’ Lock Flashing, cut and fit first Corrapol Sheet into flashing and fix with supplied fixings
- Fit remaining Corrapol Sheets and secure with Screw Cap Fixings, or Plastic Headed Nails
- Attach the end sheets to Rock ‘n’ Lock Flashing and secure to end of roof
- Finally, fit the Aluminium Ridge Bar or Bitumen Ridge to secure the apex of the roof.