Price incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: CLE-2072-1006
- Manufacturer Code: AC30BR
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roofing Shingles & Tiles
Flexible Button Fixings for Corrapol Corrugated Roof Sheets
(Choice of colour and pack size)
Secure fixture maximises lifespan of sheets!
Flexible fixing buttons with screw and cover cap, provides a more secure and weatherproof fixing for corrugated roof sheets.
Fixing corrugated roof sheets with Corrapol Fixing Buttons reduces the chances of uplift caused by strong winds and maximises the lifespan of your roofing sheets. When tightened to desired pressure the flexible collar creates a tight seal, with it’s cap covers the screw, providing a watertight fixing.
Features & Benefits
- Enhanced weatherproofing - flexible collar enhances seal
- Controllable pressure - adjustable screw fixing
- More serviceable - easier removal of fixing if needed
- Choice of colours - match sheets and side flashing
- Better wind resistance - less chance of uplift
Did you know? The Corrapol® range includes ancillary products, which can help to prevent ingress of rainwater, draughts and airborne debris such as leaves. Be sure to check out the Corrapol® Foam Eaves Filler, Wall Flashing, Side Flashing and Ridge.
The CORRAPOL® Range
Corrapol Fixing Buttons can be used with any sheet types in Clear Amber’s versatile range of corrugated roofing. The following table will provide a quick guide as to which product in the range is most suited to your application:
|Material||Steel (screw), Plastic (fixing button with cap)|
|Button Size (diameter x height)||20mm x 14mm|
|Colour||Black, Brown, Green, Red, Clear|
|Pack Size||10 or 50 (20 fixings required per corrugated sheet)|
Fitting the Corrapol Fixing Buttons
Corrugated sheets should be fixed every second peak (never in trough) along each purlin, as well as at the top and bottom. A miniumum of 20 fixings should be used per sheet.
Fitting Corrapol-BT to an Apex Roof
- Fit foam Eaves Fillers along horizontal purlins
- Cut and pre-drill Rock ‘n’ Lock Flashing, cut and fit first Corrapol Sheet into flashing and fix with supplied fixings
- Fit remaining Corrapol Sheets and secure with Screw Cap Fixings, or Plastic Headed Nails
- Attach the end sheets to Rock ‘n’ Lock Flashing and secure to end of roof
- Finally, fit the Aluminium Ridge Bar or Bitumen Ridge to secure the apex of the roof.