Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|1 to 3||£4.73|
Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Out of stock. Normal delivery 8 Workdays
- Product Code: CLE-2071-1001
- Manufacturer Code: AC42
- Package Type: Parcel M
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roofing Shingles & Tiles
Foam Eaves Filler for Corrapol Corrugated Roof Sheets
Contributes to a stronger and better sealed roof!
Flexible foam filler helps seal, waterproof and prevent draughts. Fills the gap between underside of Corrapol corrugated sheets and the timber eaves or purlins that support them.
Manufactured from closed-cell foam, so is lightweight, easy to handle and won’t absorb moisture.
Features & Benefits
- Fits sheets perfectly - manufactured to match Corrapol profile
- Stops draught - fills space between timbers and sheet
- Easy to handle - flexible and lightweight sections
- Waterproof material - made from closed-cell foam
- Superior roofing - makes stronger and better sealed
Did you know? The Corrapol® range includes ancillary products, which can help to prevent ingress of rainwater, draughts and airborne debris such as leaves. Be sure to check out the Corrapol® Foam Eaves Filler, Wall Flashing, Side Flashing and Ridge.
The CORRAPOL® Range
The Corrapol-BT Bitumen Ridge can be used with any sheet types in Clear Amber’s versatile range of corrugated roofing. The following table will provide a quick guide as to which product in the range is most suited to your application:
|Pack Size||Single or 4 Pack|
|Distance Between Peaks||95mm|
|Compatibility||High profile Corrapol|
Fitting the Corrapol-BT Foam Eaves Filler
For best performance, position Foam Eaves Fillers along horizontal purlins and eaves, before positioning corrugated roofing sheets, which will be fixed with Screw Cap Fixings or Plastic Headed Nails.
Fitting Corrapol-BT to an Apex Roof
- Fit foam Eaves Fillers along horizontal purlins
- Cut and pre-drill Rock ‘n’ Lock Flashing, cut and fit first Corrapol Sheet into flashing and fix with supplied fixings
- Fit remaining Corrapol Sheets and secure with Screw Cap Fixings, or Plastic Headed Nails
- Attach the end sheets to Rock ‘n’ Lock Flashing and secure to end of roof
- Finally, fit the Aluminium Ridge Bar or Bitumen Ridge to secure the apex of the roof.