Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Out of stock. Normal delivery 12 Workdays
- Product Code: CLE-2075-1001
- Manufacturer Code: AC602
- Package Type: Parcel L
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roofing Shingles & Tiles
Corrapol-GRP Translucent Corrugated Roofing Sheet
(950mm x 2m)
Strong, rigid and translucent!
Extremely strong and rigid corrugated roof sheet providing high impact strength whislt offering some light transmission, so a great alternative to bitumen sheets for low light areas.
Fibres in this sheets polyester resin make it extremely strong and resilient against impact, and offers some privacy, whilst still allowing some light through. So, if you require strength of Storproof, but with more privacy and a lower cost, choose these Corrapol-GRP Polyester Translucent Sheets.
The profile matches the opaque Corrapol-BT corrugated roof sheets and can be positioned amongst them to add light into the space beneath.
Features & Benefits
- High impact strength - tough polyester fibre resin
- Translucent material - provides good light transmission
- Diffused material - allows some visibility while retaining privacy
- Easy to handle - lightweight manageable sheet size
- Part of complete system - variety trims and fixings available
Did you know? The Corrapol® range includes ancillary products, which can help to prevent ingress of rainwater, draughts and airborne debris such as leaves. Be sure to check out the Corrapol® Foam Eaves Filler, Wall Flashing, Side Flashing and Ridge.
The CORRAPOL® Range
The Corrapol-BT Bitumen Corrugated Sheet is one of four sheet types in Clear Amber’s versatile range of corrugated roofing sheets. The following table will provide a quick guide as to which product in the range is most suited to your application:
|Pitch||5° to 90 °|
|Vertical Overlap||Minimum 1 peak for roof pitch >= 10°, minimum 2 peaks for < 10°|
|Horizontal Overlap||180mm >15°
220mm for roof pitch 10-15°
320mm for roof pitch <10° Maximum
|Minimum Fixings Needed||25 per sheet|
Fitting Corrapol Stormproof to an Apex Roof
We have all seen corrugated roofing sheets fitted to lean-to roofs, here is how you can use the same great product on an apex roof.
- Fit foam Eaves Fillers along horizontal purlins
- Cut and pre-drill Rock ‘n’ Lock Flashing, cut and fit first Corrapol Sheet into flashing and fix with supplied fixings
- Fit remaining Corrapol Sheets and secure with Screw Cap Fixings, or Plastic Headed Nails
- Attach the end sheets to Rock ‘n’ Lock Flashing and secure to end of roof
- Finally, fit the Aluminium Ridge Bar or Bitumen Ridge to secure the apex of the roof.