Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Despatched in 12 days!
- Product Code: CLE-2069-1001
- Manufacturer Code: AC704
- Package Type: Parcel XL
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roofing Shingles & Tiles
Low-Cost Clear Corrugated Roof Sheets
(Choice of length available)
Lightweight, Low-Cost and Easy to Fit!
Excellent low-cost corrugated roof sheet for areas where impact resistance is not critical. This waterproof DIY grade clear PVC offers great light transmission, to make the most of limited direct sunlight.
Corrapol-PVC, which is available in three popular sheet sizes, provides good light transparency and it’s profile matches that of Corrapol-BT, the opaque bitumen corrugated roofing sheet. So these sheets can be used for adding a low-cost skylight to an opaque corrugated roof, as well as for creating a full transparent roof.
Features & Benefits
- Strong sheet design - though corrugated profile
- Clear roof material - maximises available light
- Fast to install - simply overlap sheets to cover roof
- Easy to handle - strong and lightweight sheet size
- Easy to cut - use lubricated handsaw or power saw
- Part of complete system - trims and fixings available
Did you know? The Corrapol® range includes ancillary products, which can help to prevent ingress of rainwater, draughts and airborne debris such as leaves. Be sure to check out the Corrapol® Foam Eaves Filler, Wall Flashing, Side Flashing and Ridge.
The CORRAPOL® Range
The Corrapol-BT Bitumen Corrugated Sheet is one of four sheet types in Clear Amber’s versatile range of corrugated roofing sheets. The following table will provide a quick guide as to which product in the range is most suited to your application:
|Pitch||5° to 90 °|
|Sheet Length||2m, 2.5m or 3m|
|Sheet Weight||2.65Kg (2m sheet), 3.31Kg (2.5m sheet), 3.98Kg (3m sheet)|
|Vertical Overlap||Minimum 1 peak for roof pitch >= 10°, minimum 2 peaks for < 10°|
|Horizontal Overlap||180mm >15°
220mm for roof pitch 10-15°
320mm for roof pitch <10° Maximum
|Minimum Fixings Needed||25 per 2m sheet, 30 per 2.5m sheet, 35 per 3m sheet|
|Life Expectancy||15 Years|
Fitting Corrapol-PVC to an Apex Roof
We have all seen corrugated bitumen roofing sheets fitted to lean-to roofs, here is how you can use the same great product on an apex roof.
- Fit foam Eaves Fillers along horizontal purlins
- Cut and pre-drill Rock ‘n’ Lock Flashing, cut and fit first Corrapol Sheet into flashing and fix with supplied fixings
- Fit remaining Corrapol Sheets and secure with Screw Cap Fixings, or Plastic Headed Nails
- Attach the end sheets to Rock ‘n’ Lock Flashing and secure to end of roof
- Finally, fit the Aluminium Ridge Bar or Bitumen Ridge to secure the apex of the roof.