Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Despatched in 8 days!
- Product Code: CLE-2076-1001
- Manufacturer Code: AC720
- Package Type: Parcel M
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roofing Shingles & Tiles
Corrapol-PVC DIY Grade Wall Flashing
(950mm in length)
Reduce time on site with preformed flashing!
Preformed PVC flashing trim for Corrapol high profile roof sheets. Provides a neat weatherproofing of corrugated roofing against host wall.
This PVC plastic flashing trim can be fitted to the host wall and it's corrugated skirt quickly cloaks the corrugated roof sheets.
Features & Benefits
- Matching profile - designed for Corrapol corrugated sheets
- Fast to install - just position over sheets and fix to wall
- Easy to cut - use lubricated handsaw or power saw
- Clear material -matches the PVC corrugated sheets
- Part of complete system - variety trims and fixings available
Did you know? The Corrapol® range includes ancillary products, which can help to prevent ingress of rainwater, draughts and airborne debris such as leaves. Be sure to check out the Corrapol® Foam Eaves Filler, Wall Flashing, Side Flashing and Ridge.
The CORRAPOL® Range
The Corrapol-BT Bitumen Corrugated Sheet is one of four sheet types in Clear Amber’s versatile range of corrugated roofing sheets. The following table will provide a quick guide as to which product in the range is most suited to your application:
|Pitch||5° to 90 °|
Fitting Corrapol Stormproof to an Apex Roof
We have all seen corrugated bitumen roofing sheets fitted to lean-to roofs, here is how you can use the same great product on an apex roof.
- Fit foam Eaves Fillers along horizontal purlins
- Cut and pre-drill Rock ‘n’ Lock Flashing, cut and fit first Corrapol Sheet into flashing and fix with supplied fixings
- Fit remaining Corrapol Sheets and secure with Screw Cap Fixings, or Plastic Headed Nails
- Attach the end sheets to Rock ‘n’ Lock Flashing and secure to end of roof
- Finally, fit the Aluminium Ridge Bar or Bitumen Ridge to secure the apex of the roof.