Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Despatched in 1 days!
- Product Code: CLE-2068-1017
- Manufacturer Code: AC220BR
- Package Type: Parcel L
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roofing Shingles & Tiles
Rock n Lock Side Flashing for Corrapol Corrugated Sheets
(Choice of length and colour)
Secure, waterproof and looks great!
Durable long-lasting aluminium extrusion, designed to easily lock onto corrugated roof sheets. Corrapol Rock n' Lock Side Flashing adds a secure, protective and attractive finish to your gable end.
The extruded aluminium Corrapol-BT Side Flashing gives a strong and waterproof finish to gable ends and is the perfect partner for Corrapol corrugated sheets.
Features & Benefits
- Long-lasting flashing - tough aluminium extrusion
- Attractive finish - provide neat closure to gable end
- Secure edge fixture - holds end sheets firmly in place
- Quick and easy fitting - unique Rock n’ Lock system
- Durable colour finish - prevents corrosion and decay
- Fixings supplied - stainless steel Screw Cap Fixings
Did you know? The Corrapol® range includes ancillary products, which can help to prevent ingress of rainwater, draughts and airborne debris such as leaves. Be sure to check out the Corrapol® Foam Eaves Filler, Wall Flashing, Side Flashing and Ridge.
The CORRAPOL® Range
The Corrapol-BT Bitumen Ridge can be used with any sheet types in Clear Amber’s versatile range of corrugated roofing. The following table will provide a quick guide as to which product in the range is most suited to your application:
|Height||97mm ( 50mm drip face)|
|Length||2m, 3m and 6m|
|Colour||Black, Brown, Green, Red, White and Mill (uncoated)|
|Fixings||Fix every 250mm through flat top or side (Screw Cap Fixings with stainless steel screws supplied)|
Fitting the Corrapol-BT Side Flashing
Drill 5mm pilot holes every 250mm along the length of the Side Flashing; this can be done through the flat top or side face. Fit the corrugated sheet to the Side Flashing by pushing over the first sheet peak and ’rock’ to ’lock’ onto the sheet. Position the final sheet with recommended overlap secure the Side Flashing through the pre-drilled holes using the supplied fixings.
Fitting Corrapol-BT to an Apex Roof
- Fit foam Eaves Fillers along horizontal purlins
- Cut and pre-drill Rock ‘n’ Lock Flashing, cut and fit first Corrapol Sheet into flashing and fix with supplied fixings
- Fit remaining Corrapol Sheets and secure with Screw Cap Fixings, or Plastic Headed Nails
- Attach the end sheets to Rock ‘n’ Lock Flashing and secure to end of roof
- Finally, fit the Aluminium Ridge Bar or Bitumen Ridge to secure the apex of the roof.