Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Despatched in 8 days!
- Product Code: CLE-2070-1001
- Manufacturer Code: AC804
- Package Type: Parcel XL
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roofing Shingles & Tiles
Corrapol Stormproof Clear Corrugated Roofing Sheet
(Choice of length available)
Strongest and clearest corrugated roofing!
Excellent clarity and superior strength clear corrugated roof sheet that is 200 times stronger than glass of same thickness. Incorporates a UV protection layer, so won’t yellow or become brittle over time.
There are four lengths available of Corrapol Stormproof sheets, all of which provide exceptional clarity, and their superior strength means they are not likely to break during installation, like some cheaper sheets.
These sheets are perfect for providing strength and clarity to new and replacement roofs, but can also be used with an opaque corrugated roof, like Corrapol-BT. The profile of both sheet types match, meaning that Stormproof sheets can be positioned amongst the corrugated bitumen sheets to add light into the space beneath.
Features & Benefits
- High impact strength - extruded from virtually unbreakable resin
- Excellent clarity - clearer view and allows more light through
- Quick and easy to fit - simply overlap sheets to cover roof
- Easy to handle - lightweight, easy to cut and crack resistant
- UV protected - won’t yellow or become brittle like cheaper sheets
- Longer lasting product - increased 25 year estimated life span
- Part of complete system - variety trims and fixings available
Did you know? The Corrapol® range includes ancillary products, which can help to prevent ingress of rainwater, draughts and airborne debris such as leaves. Be sure to check out the Corrapol® Foam Eaves Filler, Wall Flashing, Side Flashing and Ridge.
The CORRAPOL® Range
The Corrapol-BT Bitumen Corrugated Sheet is one of four sheet types in Clear Amber’s versatile range of corrugated roofing sheets. The following table will provide a quick guide as to which product in the range is most suited to your application:
|Pitch||5° to 90 °|
|Sheet Length||2m, 2.5m, 3m and 4m|
|Sheet Weight||2.94Kg (2m sheet), 3.67Kg (2.5m sheet), 4.41Kg (3m sheet), 5.88Kg (4m sheet)|
|Vertical Overlap||Minimum 1 peak for roof pitch >= 10°, minimum 2 peaks for < 10°|
|Horizontal Overlap||180mm >15°
220mm for roof pitch 10-15°
320mm for roof pitch <10° Maximum
|Minimum Fixings Needed||25 per 2m sheet, 30 per 2.5m sheet, 35 per 3m sheet, 45 per 4m sheet|
|Life Expectancy||25 Years|
Fitting Corrapol Stormproof to an Apex Roof
We have all seen corrugated bitumen roofing sheets fitted to lean-to roofs, here is how you can use the same great product on an apex roof.
- Fit foam Eaves Fillers along horizontal purlins
- Cut and pre-drill Rock ‘n’ Lock Flashing, cut and fit first Corrapol Sheet into flashing and fix with supplied fixings
- Fit remaining Corrapol Sheets and secure with Screw Cap Fixings, or Plastic Headed Nails
- Attach the end sheets to Rock ‘n’ Lock Flashing and secure to end of roof
- Finally, fit the Aluminium Ridge Bar or Bitumen Ridge to secure the apex of the roof.