Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Despatched in 2 days!
- Product Code: GUT-2161-1003
- Manufacturer Code: 1135512
- Package Type: Parcel XL
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roofing Shingles & Tiles
Corrugated Bitumen Roof Gable Angle by Gutta
(345mm x 850mm, in choice of colour)
Weatherproofing and protection for gables!
Durable bitumen angle profile, offering a neat protective finish that will weatherproof the verge, and prevent corrugated roof sheets from lifting at the edge of the gable roof.
Part of the popular Gutta corrugated roof system, which provides excellent thermal and acoustic comfort, whilst guaranteeing watertightness of renovation and new build projects.
Features & Benefits
- Gable end protection - stops sheets lifting
- Provides neat finish - closes open roof verge
- Extremely robust - resistant to extreme weather conditions
- Fast and easy installation - just overlap then nail
- Environmentally friendly - asbestos-free recycled material
- Noise reducing material - noticeably quieter during rain
- Non-hazardous substances - safe during and after installation
- Guaranteed water permeability - 15 year manufacturer warranty
High performance, maintenance-free roofing for smaller coverings, such as garden sheds, canopies and pergolas, plus larger ones, like garages, stables, cabins and summerhouses.
|Gable Angle Width
|Gable Angle Length
|Gable Angle Height
|Gable Angle Thickness
|Gable Angle End Overlap
Gutta Corrugated System
|Multi-layer bitumen corrugated roof sheets with colour impregnation for final covering
|No. of Layers
|Corrugated with 10 waves
|20 dB (ISO 140)
|Sheet Size (width x length)
|950mm x 2000mm
|2.73 kg/m2 ± 5%
|7° to 90°
|Gutta countersunk head galvanised nails with PE round headed washer
|EN 534:2006 + A1:2010
|Fire Resistance Class
|B2 (according to DIN 4102)
|15 Years water permeability*
*when fitted to manufacturer guidelines
Overlap and Coverage
|Low Pitch or High Load
|Min. Side Overlap
|Min. End Overlap
|Gap at Ridge Apex
|Effective Width Coverage
|Effective Length Coverage
Lath and Sheet Fitting
|Counter Laths Size (Horizontal)
|45mm x 45mm
|Support Laths Size (Slope)
|60mm x 60mm
|Counter Lath Spacing
|Max. Overhang at Eaves
|Min. Ridge/Gable Angle Overlap
|20 per sheet
Fitting & Usage
The bitumen gable angles are fitted along the eaves of a corrugated roof to seal and protect. Sections must overlap each other by a minimum of 100mm, and be nailed on each corrugation crest.
Please refer to the sheet listing for general system fitting details.
Note that the Gutta product warranty requires that the products have been fitted to specification, please do follow the manufacturer’s recommendations.