Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Despatched in 2 days!
- Product Code: GUT-2159-1003
- Manufacturer Code: 1357012
- Package Type: Parcel XL
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roofing Shingles & Tiles
Guttapral K10 Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet by Gutta
(950mm x 2m, in choice of colour)
15 year watertightness guarantee!
Durable and lightweight, Guttapral K10 offers superior weather protection for many roof covering applications. Guaranteed corrugated bitumen roofing that can be fitted quickly and easily.
Part of the popular Guttapral roofing system, which provides excellent thermal and acoustic comfort, whilst guaranteeing watertightness of renovation and new build projects. High performance, maintenance-free roofing for smaller coverings, such as garden sheds, canopies and pergolas, plus larger ones, like garages, stables, cabins and summerhouses.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and flexible - easy to transport and handle
- Easy to cut - cuts with standard lubricated handsaw
- Extremely robust - resistant to extreme weather conditions
- Fast and easy installation - just overlap then nail
- Environmentally friendly - asbestos-free recycled material
- Noise reducing material - noticeably quieter during rain
- Non-hazardous substances - safe during and after installation
- Guaranteed water permeability - 15 year manufacturer warranty
|Multi-layer bitumen corrugated roof sheets with colour impregnation for final covering
|No. of Layers
|Corrugated with 10 waves
|20 dB (ISO 140)
|Sheet Size (width x length)
|950mm x 2000mm
|2.73 kg/m2 ± 5%
|7° to 90°
|Gutta countersunk head galvanised nails with PE round headed washer
|EN 534:2006 + A1:2010
|Fire Resistance Class
|B2 (according to DIN 4102)
|15 Years water permeability*
*when fitted to manufacturer guidelines
Overlap and Coverage
|Low Pitch or High Load
|Min. Side Overlap
|Min. End Overlap
|Gap at Ridge Apex
|Effective Width Coverage
|Effective Length Coverage
Lath and Sheet Fitting
|Counter Laths Size (Horizontal)
|45mm x 45mm
|Support Laths Size (Slope)
|60mm x 60mm
|Counter Lath Spacing
|Max. Overhang at Eaves
|Min. Ridge/Gable Angle Overlap
|20 per sheet
Fitting & Usage
Fitting Guttapral is straightforward, and the principle is the same for both mono pitch, and dual pitch roofs. Downloadable fitting sheets, are available to help you plan, and fit your corrugated roof, but the following will summarise the principle.
Assuming that your roof battens have been set at the required spacing, and any desired membrane has been fitted, you are ready to fit the sheets.
- Determine direction of prevailing wind, and lay sheets in opposite direction.
- Begin on the bottom row and work towards the opposite side, overlapping the sheets by the required amount of peaks.
- Continue by fitting the row above, again working in the opposite direction to the wind, and allowing the required end overlap.
- Every second row should be started with a cut half width sheet, to stager the overlaps.
- Fix each sheet with approximately 20 x hot-dip galvanized countersunk-head nails with PE round-head washers. At the eaves, on an overlap, and along the ridge should have one fixing to each corrugation. Only every third corrugation need to be fixed on to intermediate purlins. When overlapping ends, don’t fix the top of the lower sheet, until the upper sheet is in place, to fix both with a single fixing.
- The optional Verge Gable Angle can be used to better secure the verge. First, fix to side wall, then fold and fix to top corrugations.
- For dual pitched roofs with central ridge, use the Ridge Roof Apex, fixed in opposite direction to prevailing wind with 50mm end overlap. Outside edges of ridge should overlap sheeting by 100mm.
Note that the Gutta product warranty requires that the products have been fitted to specification, please do follow the manufacturer’s recommendations.