Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|1 to 4
Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: EAS-1649-1005
- Manufacturer Code: EASYRIDGE+MPU/BL_0.2
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
Ridge Union Maintenance Pack for EasyRidge F PLUS
(Pack of 10, in choice of colour)
Secure clamping of ridge and hip tiles!
Flexible and tough plastic unions with fixings, for securing domed half-round or angled tile to ridge and hips. Just sit adjoining ridge tiles onto either side of the union up-stand and secure with ratchet clips and central screw.
These are the same unions and fixings that are supplied in Easy-Trim's EasyRidge F PLUS ridge kits, and are offered as extra unions, or replacements to lost or broken one. Extra unions may be required to supplement the unions included in a ridge kit, if you are using smaller than standard size ridge tiles.
Features & Benefits
- Use with domed or angled ridge
- Strong long-lasting material
- Quick and easy to fit
- Supplied with screw and clips
- Part of EasyRidge F PLUS
Did you know? The Easy-Trim EasyRidge F PLUS dry ridge kit, which these unions form part of, are compatible with for almost all concrete or clay ridge tiles.
|Tough plastic nylon
|Union Size (l x w x h)
|307mm x 49mm x 18mm
|EasyRidge F PLUS
|Each Union is supplied with 1 x Large Ratchet Clip, 2 x Small Ratchet Clips and 1 x Stainless Steel screw.
|10 unions with fixings.
Fitting the EasyRidge Unions
The following is offered as a guide only, and assumes that the ridge is prepared, with appropriate ventilated ridge roll.
- Prepare the Unions by lightly pressing one large fixing clip (in the central slot) and 2 smaller ratchet clips
- Place end ridge tile and insert the prepared ridge union under and between the ridge tiles
- Loosely tighten the 3 ratchet clips down onto the union
- Secure to ridge fixing batten with Stainless Steel screw through central fixing clip
- Pushing the ratchet clips into the union to secure
- Continue process along the ridge