Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: KLO-1632-1005
- Manufacturer Code: 977230_X10
- Package Type: Parcel
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
Klober now even easier to fit with new Uni-Click system!
NEW Uni-Click Dry Verge Roof Kit from Klober
(Choice of colour, end cap style and pack size)
Ultimate, easy-fit gable-end roof kit!
Everything needed to secure and weatherseal your roof verges. This kit includes tough and UV-stable dry verge units that fit quickly and neatly to provide attractive, mortar-free securing of most makes and profiles of concrete tile.
Manufactured by Klober, a leader in roof products, versatile Uni-Click can be used with 260-350mm batten gauge on new build or existing roofs between 12.5° to 90° pitch.
Contents of Dry Verge Kit
|Dry Verge Units (various pack sizes)|
|Ridge End Cap (Half Round or Universal Angle)|
|Ridge Closures (x2)|
|Eaves Closures (x2)|
Uni-Click is the easy-fit successor to the Uni-Dry system from Klober. Uses the same Eaves Ridge Pack and Ridge End Caps but units are not compatible with older Uni-Dry system and can't be used together.
Why Choose Uni-Click Dry Verge
Uni-Click fully complies with all relevant British Standards and dry verge systems are now recognised as the best method of securing eaves roof tiles and is recommended by NHBC, the UK's largest provider of new home warranties.
- Quick fit system - no special tools, just click in to place and nail
- Resistance to Tile Uplift - roof tiles held firm, even in strong winds
- Zero maintenance - years of mortar free protection
- High quality - tough and UV stable plastic
- Mortar-Free - not affected by expansion/contraction and sever weather
- Mechanical Fixings - fit with reliable fixings in any conditions
What's in the Klober Uni-Click Dry Verge Roof Kit
Dry Verge Ridge End Cap
(Half Round or Universal Angle)
Klober produce two styles of hardwearing and UV safe polypropylene dry verge ridge end caps, these are the Half Round and the Universal Angle. So you can be certain that there is a style to suit your property. Find out more...
Quick and Easy Fitting
The following provides a summary of the recommended steps for typical fitting of the Klober Uni-Click dry verge system.
- Prepare verge by removing any old mortar between the tiles and undercloak.
- Fit Batten End Clip to end of every batten (extend tile battens 20mm beyond gable wall or bargeboard if required).*
- Fit Eaves Closure to end of fascia board or brickwork.
- Fit first Uni-Click Dry Verge unit by sliding over Eaves Closure and bottom tile, then nail to batten through Batten End Clip.
- Fit subsequent units (one per roof tile) until reach ridge
- Hooking under to engage with previous.
- Click it over top of previous.
- Slide up into position - inline with roof tile.
- Nail to batten through batten end clip.
- Insert Ridge Closure into last unit.
- The combs of the left and right Ridge Closure should interlock at the apex.
- Screw the Ridge End Cap to the ridge batten.
Please note: Dry verge units can be fitted to a timber batten running from eaves to ridge rather than individual roof battens.