Price incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: EAS-1628-1001
- Manufacturer Code: EASYLEADR1505
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roof Flashing
5m Roll of Lead Alternative
(5m long in choice of widths)
Long-term durability and performance!
Smooth, aluminium-based alternative to traditional lead flashing. High performance, self-adhesive, 5m long roll for use in flat and pitched roof applications.
Lightweight with excellent malleability. Typical application includes: Chimneys and Abutments, Saddles, Soakers and Stepped Flashing, Windows, Dormers and Rooflights, Valleys and Gutters.
EasyLead R is rolled sheet aluminium with a protective anti-corrosion coating and a high performance butyl adhesive on the underside.
Features & Benefits
- Extremely lightweight - lighter and easier to work with than lead
- Malleable material - can be worked or hammered like traditional lead
- Anti-theft product - no re-sale value, so unattractive to thieves
- 20 years + life expectancy - durable and resistant to corrosion and UV degradation
- High performance Butyle tape - bonds to brickwork, roof tiles and popular construction materials
- BBA approved - meets Building Regulations
- Temperature resistant - effective from -40°c to +90°c
|Material||Aluminium (Butyl adhesive underside, anti-corrosion coating top)|
|Roll Width||150mm (6"), 300mm (12"), 450mm (18") and 600mm (24")|
|Roll Length||5m (16' 3")|
How to fit EasyLead lead alternative
EasyLead is easily installed and can be worked in any direction using a mallet, roller or by hand. Cutting is easy too using a knife or scissors.
- Ensure building material is clean and dry - bituminous primer is recommended for unstable surfaces
- Leave backing in place
- Determine final installation position - joints should have a minimum overlap of 100mm
- Remove backing and dress material to surface/brickwork
* The above fitting notes are intended as a guide, not comprehensive instructions.