Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: K2-1664-1003
- Manufacturer Code: C8038-GO
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Gutter Accessories
Gutter Joint for Shallow Internal Corner
White, Chocolate Brown or Caramel
Includes rubber gaskets and clips
Tough uPVC angle joint for Ogee profile gutter on shallow inward pointing corner of K2 conservatory roof.
IMPORTANT:Production of K2 roof and gutter parts ceased several weeks ago, when K2 went into administration. We don’t expect any parts to be remade, so when our website says ‘Out of stock’ on K2 items, we really are out of stock and won’t be getting any more.
Commonly used on internal corner of Victorian P-shaped conservatories. Supplied with 2 x Rubber Gasket seals (C8066) and 2 x plastic Gutter Clips (C8067) for a secure and watertight joint at either end.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to Fit - no screws or tools required
- Long Life Expectancy - tough and UV stable
- Zero Maintenance - no annual maintenance
- Looks Great - attractive sculptured profile
- Watertight - includes rubber gaskets and tension clips
|Material||PVC-u (unit and clips), EPDM Rubber (gaskets)|
|Colour||White, Chocolate Brown (Mahogany/Rosewood), Caramel (Oak)|
|Compatibility||K2 Ogee Gutter (P6025/P6026)|
Easy Fitting of C8038 Gutter Corner
- Ensure that gutter clips are released from the front face of the corner piece
- Guide the adjoining gutters into the corner peice
- Ensure the gutter is trapped under hook on rear of the gutter clip
- Pull front of gutter clip over corner peice to securely trap the gutter.