Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: K2-1604-1001
- Manufacturer Code: C8041-WH
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Gutter Accessories
Gutter Joint for Internal Corner
White, Chocolate Brown or Caramel
Includes rubber gaskets and clips
Tough uPVC angle joint for Ogee profile gutter on inward pointing rectangular corner of K2 conservatory roof.
K2 GUTTERING IS NOW OBSOLETE:
Production of K2 roof and gutter ceased when K2 went into administration several weeks ago, and we no longer have stock of replacement parts. However, we have produced a Replacing K2 Gutter System guide that describes how to replace K2 guttering with Marshall Tufflex Universal Plus, an ogee system which has ascalloped front like K2 gutter, but provides a higher flowrate and is more watertight.
Within the guide, we demonstrate how Marshall Tufflex (RWKFB2) face-fit brackets can be fitted to align the replacement gutter in the right place to work effectively under the K2 roof. We also introduce the common components, to help you choose the parts you need.
Commonly used on internal corner of P-shaped and T-shaped conservatories or where gutter is returned along a house wall. Supplied with 2 x Rubber Gasket seals (C8066) and 2 x plastic Gutter Clips (C8067) for a secure and watertight joint at either end.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to Fit - no screws or tools required
- Long Life Expectancy - tough and UV stable
- Zero Maintenance - no annual maintenance
- Looks Great - attractive sculptured profile
- Watertight - includes rubber gaskets and tension clips
|Material||PVC-u (unit and clips), EPDM Rubber (gaskets)|
|Colour||White, Chocolate Brown (Mahogany/Rosewood), Caramel (Oak)|
|Compatibility||K2 Ogee Gutter (P6025/P6026)|
Easy Fitting of C8041 Gutter Corner
- Ensure that gutter clips are released from the front face of the corner piece
- Guide the adjoining gutters into the corner peice
- Ensure the gutter is trapped under hook on rear of the gutter clip
- Pull front of gutter clip over corner peice to securely trap the gutter.