Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: ULT-1787-1001
- Manufacturer Code: BST300A
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Gutter Accessories
60mm Foil-Backed Butyl Tape
(300mm, 1m or 2m)
Trusted Solution for Leaking Box Gutters
60mm wide aluminium foil tape with Butyl backing for box gutter joints and many more sealing applications.
The butyl rubber backing can flex and has excellent impermeability, so can provide a long lasting water-tight seal.
Features & Benefits
- Highly malleable - shape over substrate
- Excellent impermeability - resistant to water
- Easy to fit - fits in minutes to clean surface
- Buy what you need - choice of lengths
Length: 300mm, 1m or 2m
|Material||Aluminium foil with Butyl rubber backing|
- Check surfaces are clean, dry and free from grease.
- Heat the tape and the box gutter where the tape will be applied. A heat gun is ideal for this purpose.
- Position tape over joint and press firmly across the sleeve and the box gutter.
- Ensure that there are no air pockets.